i • feelings

A ringing in his heart was least thing he expected happen, been stubborn and studios throughout his life, he built a four walls around himself, least bothered about others feelings, he had his concern and worries only for his family, not just this much, he was successful businessman, running the whole company wasn't an easy task but he did make it happen, having big size ego made him do lots of mistakes in his life, intentionally or unintentionally he did hurted 'Annika' several times by his harsh words!

But atmosphere changed, he, himself changed when he was around her, like a small five year old kid, he would fight with her for small and smaller things, cringe over her language and make a 'yuck' face whenever she held chappal in her hands, though he was attracted towards her but his big size ego was enough for him to stop his steps right there.

Last night wasn't an easy one for him, he woke up to find the over flooding memories of him sleeping in her laps, being embarrassed by the way he acted last night made him go boggle,he only thought of how was he going to face her, looking for his brothers throughout the house, there was no trance of them, he felt as if fate was being cruel all of a sudden!

Irritated by not finding his brothers, he went to his room only to find his radio on and Love Angel was all asking him to call her, not wasting a second more,he called her up, unknown to the person he was speaking to which was no one else but Saumya, she was surprised to hear bade bhaiya on call with her, seeking for some advices.

Feeling stupid of her advice to him, he cut the call and held his head in between his hands, his brain was tangled with lots of things, he didn't had a clue of how he was going to make everything perfect.

'What is going on with me? Why did I just do that last night, how will I make her understand? Ok I admit, that I like her but I am Shivaay singh oberoi, I won't let anyone come in way! But what about Annika? I can't simply leave her' his brain worked and he exhaled the carbon dioxide he had been holding till long, getting up from bed, he went inside the washroom, a cold shower was all he needed to make himself clearer.

Now he had his mind all set clear, descending down the stairs, he looked here and there for her but she was far away from him, sitting in a corner on a chair and holding a pen in between her teeth, how he wished to be that pen for sometimes, without any hesitation he walked towards her. "Hey" he said in a low tone.

"Hey" she said without looking up and continued doing her work. When she caught his attention, she looked up with little wide eyes as she was greeted by billuji , "You needed something?"

"Yes you" he squealed out whatever came onto his tongue that moment, "I mean, I need you to come into my room" she rolled her eyes at his command, "I am not interested to" she continued writing something down in her book.

"Well you are coming with me" grabbing her arm, he lifted her up on her feet,the pen and the book, left lying down on the floor.

Dragging her to the room, he closed the door behind and pinned her exactly there itself, holding her firmly. "You are hurting me billuji " her expression changed and he immediately left her arm, "Stop with your billuji rant, my name is S-h-i-v-a-a-y " he stretched his name and she made a 'whatever' look.

"Let me go, I have a lot of works to do, as I have been informed, your engagement is just three weeks and I" he placed his finger on her lips making her quiet for a moment, her eyes travelled down to her lips and his fingers and looked up to find him staring at her with his blue orbs.

"You speak a lot Annika" he traced down the outline of her bottom lip, her heart squeezed the moment she found him doing that. "Billuji, please let me go, I don't want to stay here more" he stood there itself, not making any movement.

"You are not leaving before I speak what I wanted to" he exclaimed and she frowned, keeping his one arm above her shoulder on her right side, he stared at her. "I need you to come with me for two weeks" she couldn't understand what he was trying to say, she didn't really know what was going inside his big damn brain.

"I don't understand billuji'' She shakes her head and he simply leaned closer,

"I want you take come with me for two weeks to some place, it is going to be just you and me" He spoke huskily, she wasn't able to understand his intentions at all, her brain was all thinking about cheap stuffs. "Get your mind clear, I am not going to come with you anywhere or anytime" She pushed him lightly, breaking their position.

"Annika, I really don't know what I feel for you is love or something else, I need to find answers to my questions and only you can help me out in this, we won't cross each other lines,I promise, I just need some time to figure my feelings out" Annika wasn't ready to face her feelings so early but hearing shivaay's word made her believe in those feelings once again.

"Does that mean your yesterday's words were real" He took one step forward and held her wrist. "Koi shak" She couldn't believe her ears were listening right or not, his stare brought goosebumps all over her body.

"Where are we going?" Shivaay's face glowed up by her question, no wonder he was the happiest person right now. "You will know that soon, till then keep your bags packed, we will be leaving by tomorrow night" She couldn't help but nod in response.

She lowered her eyes and started to leave, he hurriedly caught her wrist, coming in front of her, he looked at her lowered gaze, tugging a hair strand behind her ear, he simply stared into her eyes. "I wanted to ask you, do you feel the same when I come in front of you and your heart starts beating faster?" He rubbed her cheeks with his thumb and she was amazed to know her feelings from Shivaay's mouth.

"I do" she fisted her kurts in nervousness, shivaay smiled at her innocence, "Don't shy away so much, it won't help you when I take you to the place I want to" Shivaay boldness made annika blush heavily.

"Look at you, I have never seen you blushing so much" his smirk was enough for annika more embarrassed.

"Billuji, you are a big cheapde" Annika turned to leave.

"What is cheapde, by the way?" He shouted a little as annika distanced herself from him, hearing his words, she turned to look at his questioning face.

"You will get to know that soon" she ran as fast as possible, beating his back of head lightly, shivaay grinned widely.

Annika clutched her heart, rubbing it there, she tried her best to stay calm and stop her rapid heart beats. Shivaay was on cloud nine by her acceptance of coming along with him, he was sure that his feelings were much more stronger than he used to think them to be, no wonder he was amazed to find Annika with the same feelings just like his, he was going to make everything set perfect this time, no one was going to stop the both from loving each other.

---

Pardon me people for removing this book, but I don't know what blunder I made and the first part got deleted, I am sorry people!

I had a saviour to save me from writing everything down again, which is rainbowwveins Thank you so much babe! And yes, I wote this story as I was inspired by payal di's story 'Soothing the fire' !

Would be updating other two parts also plus new part! Do vote and comment if you liked this one!

Crazymaniac