viii • deal is over

[ chapter eight • deal is over ]

Walking out with a stern look, Shivaay exited the hospital and stood holding the phone with one hand and other in his pants pocket.

"Yeah, Tia?" Th more he tried ignoring Tia the more she got onto his nerves.

"Shivaay, I need to talk to you" Tia for the very first time spoked mature-ly and didn't add 'baby' after his name.

"Tia, even I need too, so let's meet in the Cafe Coffee Day near my house" He could hear her hmm from the other side, so he just cut the call.

Shivaay closed his eyes for a second and got inside the hospital back.

"You know Annika didi, shivaay bhaiya never cared for someone so much, you are the first person whom he cares so much after us"

"Rudy, I am happy to have Shivaay you know" Rudra went ahead and wiped off the tears of his annika didi's cheeks.

"You love him, don't you?" Rudra asked out of curiosity.

"I do" She passed on the smile to Rudra and looked up to find the person they were talking about.

Shivaay's lips twitched into a smile as he overheard both his brother and Annika's conversation.

"Shivaay" Rudra turned his head and stood up.

"Look bhaiya we were talking about you only and you are here" Rudra passed a smile and left to give some privacy to both.

Shivaay came forward and sat on the corner of bed where she lied.

"You feeling good?" Shivaay held her wrist and fiddled with it and she just nodded in assurance.

"I heard what you answered to Rudy" A pink blush formed on both of her cheeks.

"Err...It was just nothing" Annika turned her face as she was too shy to say those words.

Shivaay shifted closer to her, she gasped as his face was just an inch away from her.

"It was nothing?" He spoke in a husky tone and shifted closer, he stared down her lips.

"Shivaay, what if someone comes?" She tried pushing him away by the chest but he held her more tightly.

"I don't care, I am with my girlfriend" scooping her into his arms, he places his lips on hers.

Their eyes met and they continued kissing each other, Annika never imagined that she would be kissed by anyone this deeply and be cared so much, she found peace with him.

"Ouch" she cried in between kisses as her cord was just recovered.

"Annika are you hurt? Let me see" he jumped on her and tried moving her but the door opened in a swift.

"I am sorry to interrupt Mr.Oberoi but Annika needs some rest and we are injecting her some medicines to recover her faster, she would fall asleep though" Doctor Kabir went ahead and rubbed the skin with cotton.

"Annika when you will wake up I will be here" he planted a kiss on her forehead and she nodded.

"Come back soon" She passed a smile, the injection entered her skin and it was out in a few seconds.

Shivaay stood there seeing Annika close her eyes slowly, waiting for five minutes when he was assured that she was into deep slumber, he went out.

Taking his car out, he drove as fast as he could, he wanted to meet Tia and clear everything out, for him this deal was least important, he had his mind and heart only reserved for Annika.