iii • cheapde

[ chapter four • cheapde ]

The farmhouse was a mini version of oberoi Mansion, shivaay had made it long time ago in a hope that he would be able to spend some time with her future wife, little did he knew that no one was going to come into his life but then everything reversed, Annika happened and so did his heart loose it's stability to be in control, he could sense her whenever she would be around him and he could figure that out easily.

He tried running away from those feelings and tried making his heart understand but instead he attracted towards her more, so many things were happening in his life that he was in a dilemma of what to do next but after all 'SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI' makes his own way of dealing with things and so ended up being here with Annika.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have known" Shivaay tugged a hair strand behind her ears and she stared into his eyes blankly. They laid face to face on the bed and just looked at each other.

"You know the first time I saw you, I didn't fall for your beauty but with your selflessness and 'tadi 'as you say it'' he shifted more closer to her but She was lost in some other world.

"And what about those harsh words that you said to me" Annika wanted an answer for this, how did he humiliate her so much and was now explaining that he liked her so much.

"Annika I am sorry for all that, I couldn't see anything beyond 'naam-khoon-khandan' but I have realised that I was so wrong, my behaviour towards you was not right I know, give me a chance, I will try making everything right" The guilt in his eyes was enough for her to understand that he was really sorry for what he did with her.

"I trust you" Annika said in low tone and he came more closer, lifting her by chin to face him, his lips touched her forehead and kissed it there making her heart flutter, she closed her eyes and letting  her feelings engulf her, Shivaay's hands travelled down to her waist, tracing the outline of her body, he kept his eyes intact with Annika's.

"You are big cheapde you know" She held his hands right there as he was really heading downwards, she being in her senses knew what he was going to do. "What is cheapda?" He took his hand back from her clutches and asked to avoid embarrassment, Annika knew that he just diverted the topic, not bothering him much, so she decided to answer him.

"Well, the thing which you were doing a minute ago and the person who does such cheap things are known as cheapde" She exclaimed in a happy tone, Shivaay thought for a second and realised that she just said him cheap or cheapda.

"I was just romancing with my newly made girlfriend,how can you call it cheap Pannika?" Annika's attention went towards the word 'girlfriend'. "Billuji, I am not your girlfriend" pressing her lips together, she played with the outline of his shirt.

"Yes you are, Miss Annika '' There left no gap in between the both, he slightly traced her feet by his fingers or feet, she gasped as his touch made her stomach explode with lots of butterflies. "Billuji, what are you doing" Suddenly she started laughing as the sensation turned into tickling her off.

Laughing till her stomach pained and till his feet got tired, they both rested their forehead against each other and stared at each other, annika loved the feeling of being  with him, she felt safe and secure with him, the peace that she found with him today was unmatchable to feeling that she felt in being with him before a week ago.

"I am hungry billu" she came out and said while he just hummed, staring at her lips, his intention seemed different, annika sat up on the bed making shivaay lose his chance.

"Pannika get changed" Annika looked down at her dress, thinking what exactly was wrong with her dress, "What's wrong in this dress" her white kurti and jeans was all she wore which was simple and plain.

"Nothing wrong but I want you to try something different, you know, go and check the wardrobe inside" Shivaay suggested and led her inside.

"You select some dress and till then I will make something for you" She closed the door behind the washroom plus wardrobe, Shivaay went ahead and pushed the corner of her suitcase down the bed and smirked while leaving.

Annika was amazed to look at the kind of dresses that were kept hanging in the big wardrobe, not only dresses but inners of her size, she was slightly embarrass to know shivaay knew everything about her in so much depth, picking up a crop top and a shorts which was the only option left other than revealing dresses she saw.

Tying her hair in a high ponytail, she adjusted her clothes and looked herself in the mirror, her bare, slender legs were all revealed, looking down shy-ly at the thought of Shivaay would be having once he sees her.

Descending down the stairs, she swiftly made her way towards the kitchen to look what Shivaay is making for her, entering the kitchen, she dropped her jaws immediately, the sight in front of her was something no one could resist looking at. Shivaay had his shirt thrown somewhere and he was only on his pants, his abs were clearly making Annika drool over them, slapping herself mentally for losing her control, she made toward shivaay.

"So what are you making " Annika peeped into the bowl of batter that was being mixed, the aroma of chocolate reached her nostrils and she gave him a questioning look. "What is this? I don't want to eat cake now" she frowned as she was in no mood to eat a chocolate cake.

"It's not for cake but for chocolate Pancakes'' Annika's lips turned into 'o'shaped and smiled at him, controlling hard not to look at his body. "I want you to taste it, tell me if anything is wrong '' Annika nodded and picked up a spoon nearby when shivaay held her wrist and made her drop the spoon.

"Not like this" Annika was not at all knowing what he meant or what he wanted to do. Shivaay dipped his two fingers into chocolate batter and reached for her mouth, Annika couldn't believe that he was making her taste it like this. She slowly parted her lips and let his fingers enter her warm mouth.

Annika didn't know that the chocolate would taste so good when tasted from his own fingers, Shivaay felt extremely pleasurable as she continued sucking his fingers, Shivaay knew that he was making things go fast but how could he resist the one he 'loved'? Taking his fingers back from her mouth, annika blushed heavily.

"Now how will you taste?" Annika asked boldly and he went to cup her face but she took one step behind, "Listen billuji, don't be a cliche and go and kiss me and tell, this is how I taste" Shivaay chuckled as she knew what he was going to do.

"You are my girlfriend, so I can kiss you" he said proudly and Annika looked away giving him 'whatever' look. "Means jaan jaiye tadi na jaiye" she exclaimed making Shivaay roll his eyes, he knew that she was irritated but he loved making her irritate.

"You look hot even when you are angry" He poured the batter on the pan and waited for it to stiffen, his eyes trailed down her legs, annika looked at his eyes which laid down her legs, smacking his shoulder lightly, shivaay looked up to find annika smirking. "Like what you see, huh?" Crossing her arms, she stood firm.

"I like each and every part of you, though some are still undiscovered" Annika widened her eyes on his sentence, she exactly knew what he meant, she face palmed herself on his dark mind. "Billuji, you are dirty minded" saying so she ran away and shivaay grinned.

Going back to his pancakes, he flipped it and then he heard his phone ringing which was kept on the table in the hall. Going there, he saw Annika holding the phone and passing it to Shivaay, he could see dejection in those eyes, looking at the caller id, he knew why exactly she was like that, afterall Tia was calling.

———