ix • you and me are one

[ chapter nine • you and me are one ]

Grabbing her up into his arms, she surrounded her hands across his neck and looked at him.

"You have been carrying me like this for two days in front of everyone, what will they be thinking?" She raised her brows.

"That I am just helping my girlfriend out" Shivaay grinned widely and Annika shook her head at his childish answer.

"I am good now, you can keep me down" Annika tried getting down from his arms but it went in vain as he tightened around her more.

Dropping her delicately on his room's bed, Shivaay adjusted her properly. Taking the first aid box from the drawer, he went ahead and undressed her wound on her head.

"If it's painful tell me" He applied the medicines on the cotton and she turned around her back as Shivaay cleaned it up.

Cleaning it up with slow pace, he took cotton bandage and tied it around her head and secured it tightly, throughout Annika didn't speak a word, she rather loved the way he cared for her.

They were staying in Shivaay's house after what had happened because he couldn't simply risk her life again, he knew that his family members would always take care of her under his disappearance. The elders all knew of what was cooking up between the two and rather being angry they chose to tease shivaay.

"Thank you so much Shivaay" annika turned around and hugged him ever so tightly.

"No need for that, girlfriend" He made her face him and kissed her nose.

"When are you proposing to me?" She questioned out of blue because she was dying to say 'I love you'.

"Patience babe" Annika made a scowled face and shivaay passed on medicines to her.

She was into the daily routine of Shivaay giving her medicines on time.

"They taste sour and give me a bad michmich feeling" Her cuteness was  what shivaay lived for.

"Eat" he ordered and she took it making a 'whatever' look.

Shivaay adjusted her pillows and blanket as she felt drowsy and laid on the bed trying to sleep. Soothing her up by running his hand across her forehead, he kissed her there and got up.

Taking his phone out, he made a call and went out of the mansion to do his work.

———

Stretching herself as tiredness took over her, she looked around to find an empty room and no one in there.

"Shivaay" She called him in a soft tone but no one came, a ting of fear hit her lightly.

"Shivaay'' She shouted a little harder and he was nowhere there.

Keeping her feet on the floor after the whole two days, she was being pampered so much that she wished Shivaay was there to carry her but not being lazy she got onto her feet.

Her gaze struck on the sticky note in front of her which was stuck on the mirror.

'Good morning sleepy head, wear the red dress in the cupboard and get ready, Rudra will help you to reach me ;-)' ~ Shivaay. She read it out and smiled instantly.