Knowing you better • bonus

bonus

Throwing one paper on the floor, she held a pen in her between her index and thumb.

"Aren't you done doing it yet" dropping a kiss in her hair, he slid his hand inside her top.

"Don't start Shivaay! And I am just working on something" Shutting up the laptop, she took out her reading glasses.

"We are on our HONEYMOON! So you better concentrate on me"

Shivaay siezed her in arms and made her face him. "I said don't start!"

Trying to get out of his clutches, he rather chose to tighten it up more. "Come on Annika, this is what we are here for right?"

Kissing the crook of her neck, he nuzzled his tip of nose in her hair, melting her in his arms. Annika resisted to stop him but his sweet torture took over and she just sighed.

"Tell me if you are done" Shivaay held her out of his clutches and looked at her face. "So I heard it right, shadhi ke baad sab badal jaata hai"

"You are probably high" pushing him aside, she opened her laptop and typed something out.

"Your work matters more right? Ok! So let me leave"

"Shivaay...." Getting up, she held his wrist and stopped his feets from moving more ahead.

"What's wrong with you?" Annika took a step back and he looked at her with cold eyes.

"What is wrong with you?" Taking a step back Annika saw him approaching her as she continued moving back.

Hitting the wall as he was still in his cold behaviour, Annika's eyes bursted up in tears.

"Woah! What happened?" Coming ahead, he took her into his arms and rubbed her back camly.

"I don't know what is happening with me" Annika silently sobbed, wetting up his shirt with her tears. "Shh... It's alright"

Calming her by dropping a kiss in her hair, he hugged her more tightly. "I never behaved so out of character, I don't know what is happening"

"Listen, It's alright, ok! It happens! Come let's move out"

Guiding her out of the room, Shivaay wiped out the sweat from her face. Kiss her side of head, he continued walking with her till they both reached outside the hotel.

"Just sit down here!" Making her sit on bench nearby, shivaay held out her hand, gazing her intensely.

"So what's the matter" Annika never imagined him to know her so deeply that he would understand her emotions right then.

"I don't want you to freak out" holding his other hand ever so tightly, she looked down nervously.

"Look, I am noticing this sudden mood swings from three to four days and I was really worried about myself so I couldn't resist myself bringing up and searching about it"

Shivaay listened to each and every word ever so kneely, if his got one more sign of something, he was sure what was up with her.

"And then I searched and surfed till I came across many articles claiming that - YOU ARE PREGNANT"

"As far as I know, symptoms of pregnancy are more, so I decided to wait for a week and"

"And? Tell me already" shivaay's eyes glistened in happiness as he squeezed up her hands.

"And the other symptoms started showing up"

Shivaay felt like holding her up in his arms and twirling her around till her breath got uneven.