2

(Video creds: Munir Dunari)

Rosalie.

The cafe was as busy as yesterday. However, with Kyler breathing down my neck and Justin, my best friend, raging in my ear about the concert, I was mentally suffocating.

"This is the perfect way to get your mind off of that jerk!" Justin beamed as, yet another, message came in from Kyler.

"I know," I sighed, turning my phone face down to ignore the texts.

"Then why aren't you going?! It's not everyday Harry fucking Styles personally invites you to his concert," he whispered the last part, cautious of the possible lurking ears.

"He sort of ordered me to go, first. And second, I'm the only one working tonight, I can't just leave to go to some concert," I rolled my eyes then smiled at a customer as I handed him his coffee before turning back to Justin.

"What if I go with you?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You and what ticket?" I scoffed. Justin cringed at the mere thought of One Direction, there was no way he was going to see them in person.

"My sister's. She's grounded for faking sick so I can use her ticket," I groaned internally as I ran out of excuses.

A part of me wanted to go and another part didn't. I didn't want to risk something happening and everything turns into a mess, but I wanted to see him again, even if it was with binoculars from the nose bleeds.

"Even if I did go I'd have nothing to wear," I used my last pathetic excuse, but of course Justin didn't buy it.

"Okay Rosalie," he scoffed, turned on his heels and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" I called after him.

"I'm going to ignore your bullshit and get ready for the concert."

"Justin!" I scolded him, only getting a wave goodbye in return. "I'm not going!"

Harry.

I looked in the mirror and gave myself a mental pep talk as I tucked my shirt in my pants.

You got this.

You got this.

Your hair is a mess, but you got this.

Rock the fuck out of the stage and own the crowd.

"There you are!" Louis said relieved. "Your hair is a mess!"

"Fuck off," I mumbled, pulling it into a bun as we walked towards the stage where Niall and Liam waited. I glanced at Paul to see he was standing alone and snuck over to him.

"Is she here?"

"Not yet," I nodded my head, feeling anxious before being pushed on stage by the boys.

Rosalie.

I had absolutely nothing to wear, but had more clothes than my closet could fit.

I didn't want to look like I tried and I didn't want to look like I came straight from school either. My only choices were overalls or a dress.

In the end I chose to wear this plaid, pleated skirt and matched it with a loose, cropped, navy blue sweater. My hair was simply in a high ponytail and the only makeup I had time to put on was mascara and lip gloss.

Justin honked his horn for the sixth time, resulting in my mom screaming for me to hurry before she decapitated my best friend.

"It took you forever, only for you to come out wearing that."