7

Harry

My heart sank thinking about our encounter with the paparazzi. Rosalie held a pained expression the whole ride to her house; crying silently to herself occasionally.

That prick had no right to ask her such a question. He just assumed she was no good because she was with me, and I hated that.

I let out a frustrated groan as I slammed my hands on the stirring wheel multiple times, most likely looking like a mad man in my driveway.

"Why does this always happen to you?!" I yelled at myself. "The one girl you actually give a shit about and she slipped through your fucking fingers!"

I almost broke my neck when I jumped in my seat, forgetting I still had a seatbelt on. Niall banged his fist on the window, staring at me as if I'd lost my marbles.

"What the fuck Harry?" he asked confused at what I was talking about. I didn't tell the boys, or anyone, about Rosalie, simply because I wasn't ready to let people know I potentially found someone.

I stepped out of the car and ignored his concern as I walked inside of my house. Everyone looked at me quizzically, noticing my frustration with the world.

"If you think you can just march to your room with an attitude like a little girl you have me fucked up," Louis said, munching on the crust of a slice of pizza with his legs propped up on Liam. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him to be met with his resting bitch face. "Speak Styles."

"I don't want to," I rolled my eyes again.

"Did you get your period?" Zayn asked and I scoffed at his childishness.

"Harry, whatever's bothering you you know you can tell us, right?" Liam said, being the mature one he is. I sighed giving in and sat on the floor in front of where Niall was sitting, seeing there was no space on the couch.

"A week or so ago I uh. . .I met someone-"

"Bloody hell Edward, why didn't you tell us?!" Niall shoved me with his knee. I ignored his question and proceeded.

"I met her in the coffee shop she worked in n'she came to our last show. We went on our first date today and it was going swell until the paps somehow found me and told her some mean things."

"Fucking losers," Louis huffed.

"She took his words to heart and cried as I drove her home. She hasn't said a word to me since," I mumbled sadly, keeping my gaze on my worn boots as my arms rested on my elbows.

"What's she like?" Zayn asked. A smile appeared on my face instantly thinking about her personality.

"She isn't famous or anything which I like a lot. She's a quiet girl, but today when we were on our way to our date she let her imagination run wild and started this rant about how cookie elves made egg and cheese croissants," my smile grew as the boys laughed, happy that they liked her so far. "She has this innocence about her like she's this dainty little flower that's delicate and fragile to the touch."

"She sounds like a sweet girl," Liam smiled. "Although a name would be nice to know."

"Rosalie, b-but I call her Rosy," I blushed trying to hide my growing smile.

"I hope things work out," Zayn said.

"Thanks Zac," I said standing up from my uncomfortable position on the floor.

"It's Zayn, fucker."

Rosalie

"That's two days in a row I see you pouting and isolated in your room," Justin said. I didn't bother facing him when he entered my room without knocking. "What's wrong?"

"It's morning, that's what's wrong," I murmured.

"It's two in the afternoon on a Sunday. You slept all yesterday and today," I didn't respond to his correction, only sunk further into my warm duvet. "Did Kyler bother you again? Because I told you I was going to fuck him up the next time he messed with you."

"No," I replied flatly.

"Was it Harry?" He gasped.

"No!" I finally faced him and he screeched. I rolled my eyes at his lameness then slammed my head back on my pillow.

"You look like ass."

"You are ass Justin," I huffed rolling my eyes.

"And you're a-" the sound of the doorbell cut his comeback short as both of our heads turned towards my opened door in confusion. Mom was working and Justin was the only person who came over.

"I'll see who it is," before Justin left my room, I grabbed his hand and placed my bat in it for his own protection then pushed him out.

All of a sudden I hear him hounding up the stairs and he barged into my room all bent up out of shape. "You'll never g-g-guess who's here."

"Well sp-sp-spit it out Justin!" My mind went fuzzy as he appeared in the doorway, a guilty look on his face.

To say the least, I wanted to throw up and choke on a spoon as he observed me at lowest point. I had tear stains on my cheeks, my hair was in the messiest of ponytails, and the only thing I had on besides underwear was his hoodie.

Great. I look like psychopath.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stammered, stumbling to my feet.

"Now look who's stuttering," Justin smirked. I took the pillow closest to me and chucked it smooth at his face. He took that as his cue to leave my room and exited quietly.

"Are you okay?" His voice was barely above a whisper and he spoke as if I would break to pieces if he talked to me normally.

"I'm fine," I mumbled flopping down on my bed and looking at my lap.

"You aren't my slut Rosy," he said, taking a small step towards me. I looked up at him with teary eyes then back down.

"I've been verbally abused practically my whole senior year, I don't know why his words hurt the most," my voice cracked. "He didn't even know my name and didn't think twice in calling me that."

"Some people are just heartless dicks," he said sitting next to me. "Whatever mean things people call you, they call you that because they and everyone else knows you're the opposite."

"I don't feel like the opposite," I whispered.

"Those people really hurt you didn't they?" His voice was as quiet as mines. I didn't say anything, instead I pulled down my sleeve enough to show him the bruise I still had from when Mandy shoved me into the lockers. I could see it through my mirror, it was still a bit swollen and purple.

Harry scooped me up on his lap and ghosted his fingers over it before kissing it tenderly. He then kissed me in the crook of my neck and below my ear. "You're perfect."

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, my face almost completely hidden within them. It made my heart squeeze thinking how he saw me that way in the little time we knew each other.

I felt wanted.

Author's Note

That was just beautiful :')