8

Rosalie

Harry and I haven't been on a date since the one at the Grove. It's been two weeks since I've seen him and I missed him. We'd text and call when we could, but he's been busy doing 1D stuff, not that I minded.

My mother had no clue I was dating Harry. As far as she knew, I was dating an eighteen year old college student named Finn that I met at the library.

I know, I know, lying to the only family I had was low, but there was no way she'd let me date a world wide known celebrity -- let alone a twenty-one year old man.

I clicked the Ok button on the remote to play the next episode of Winx Club with a bland look on my face. Justin's sister, Danny, forced me to watch it one day and ever since then I've been addicted. However, I wasn't really watching the show. The pictures were moving, but I couldn't bring myself to comprehend what they were saying.

A certain someone had drilled himself in my brain.

I unlocked my phone for the millionth time and stared at the texts that were sent between us, debating whether or not I should text him first this time.

What if he's busy?

What if he's avoiding me?

What if he doesn't like me?

What if I start liking fake Finn because I made him so perfect when I explained him to mom?

What if he doesn't want some random broken girl who works in a cafe and instead wants a supermodel?

WHAT IF-

Harry: Hi darling <3

Looks like I won't be the first to text and ruin everything after all. .

Me: Hi Harry

Harry: I was thinking about things and came up with an "idea"

Me: idea about what?

Harry: remember when I said I like that you were still considered a little girl?

Me: yes. ..

Harry: well ;)

Me: ?

Harry: I want you to be my little girl

Or baby girl

Me: as in u be my SUGAR DADDY?!!

Harry: to an extent

Me: I'm so confused =(

Harry: is it ok if I come over

Me: uhh

Harry: :)

Me: fine

Harry: omw

As a nervous reflex, I viciously bit my bottom lip as I paced around the house, mumbling to myself as I made sure everything was still tidy and in its place. My mind clicked for a hot second when I saw my humongous, fluffy dog casually strolling around with his tongue loose; I grabbed his blue collar and put him away in my mom's room so he wouldn't give Harry a fright. He wasn't mean, just. . .big.

I was so worried about the dog giving Harry a fright I didn't think to look in the mirror and realize I'd be the one he's scared of. My hair was in the messiest of ponytails and what I called my hobo pajamas that consisted of a faded t-shirt and baggy shorts, were wrinkled in every possible way.

I dashed upstairs and changed into a different pair of cotton shorts and fitted t-shirt, brushing my hair out and leaving it down to make me look at least decent.

My head shot up at the sound of the doorbell and I took my time making it downstairs, trying to mentally walk myself through on how to handle whatever he was about to ask of me.

Cool and collected.

"Rosy," he smiled my favorite lop-sided smile. I returned his gesture and opened the door wider to invite him in. "Your house is very cozy."

"Thanks," I smiled, proud of my humble abode. "W-we should probably head up to my room in case my mom decides to leave work early."

"Understandable," he said simply, following me upstairs and down the hall to my spacious room. We both sat on my bed, me facing him in a crisscross position.

"I'm not gonna lie, your texts had me rethinking some over thought things," I chuckled nervously, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"To clear things up off the back, when I said "to an extent," I didn't mean I pay you for intimacy," Harry started to explain. I sighed a breath of relief, beyond glad it wasn't one of those kind of situations.

"What do you mean by your baby girl or little girl then?" I asked as my brain started to be bombarded with questions I didn't have the guts to ask.

"Sweet, innocent, darling little Rosalie," he smirked, the normal mischievous look in his eye now gleaming brightly. A blush tainted my cheeks as a fuzzy feeling settled in my stomach. "Do you know what a baby girl is, besides a pet name?"

"Not exactly."

"It's when a girl, particularly around your age, is treated like a princess by someone who adores her. He spoils her and shows her right from wrong when it comes to the real world, while all she has to do is act like a sweet little girl, which you already do, and behave."

"I'm sorry, behave?"

"Follow the rules."

"Rules?" I was catching a headache trying to understand this whole little girl thing.

"They aren't bazaar or cruel rules, mostly like classroom rules. You can give me rules too, for instance, I must ask permission before touching you in your lady areas," a gasp left my lips at his bluntness. "It was only an example, love. They don't have to be that serious."

I didn't know how to do any of this, let alone know what any of it was, but it didn't seem bad or hobo weird. Basically I was being treated right but in a complicated way. Right?

"Before I agree to any of this, what kind of rules are you trying to enforce?" I asked.

"They're simple really," He began. "Tell me when something's wrong, no eye rolling, no flirting with the boys, Ask and you shall receive most of the times. This one may seem weird, but you'll understand it sooner or later."

Harry stared at me for a moment with the corner of his lips quirked up. "Call me Daddy when it's just me and you."

"WHAT?!" I shrieked. My stomach knotted as an unsettling feeling took over me.

"You don't have to call me that now, but when you get the hang of this and get comfortable with it you'll get into the swing of calling me that."

"Have you done this with another girl?" I wasn't going to do this if it was his signature move on girls. I wasn't going to be the latest play toy.

"No. I never even thought about it until you," once again my cheeks were painted pink and my heart leaped, adoring the way he was with words.

With Harry, I always ended up giving in to his charm so I didn't have to think twice about my answer.

"I'll do it."

Author's Note

Oooooooh,things are getting Kiinkkyy👀 Poor Rosalie's never heard of the famous baby girl aesthetic :(

Side note: this is NOT a ddlg book where she's crawling on the floor with a binky in her mouth

Just thought I'd let you know in advance =)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share