9

Rosalie

"Seriously, you'll do it?" His eyebrows shot up in surprise. I nodded my head with a smile on my face then he tackled me down and peppered my face and neck with kisses.

"So, when does this start?" I loosely twirled one of his curls with my finger as his eyes bored into mine with excitement.

"Now."

"Now?"

"Yes, as in let's go shopping now," he smiled a boyish smile before climbing off of me and pulling me to my feet.

"If you think I'm going to let you pay--"

"Then I'm absolutely correct because I get to spoil you, remember?" Harry smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. Before I could protest, he left me alone to get dressed.

I wasn't used to this whole spoiling business. Sure it was nice and all, but I felt like a brat and that I was using him. I didn't want to come off as a gold digger, just a simple girl whom Harry was dating.

I changed into something casual since we were only going to the mall --- high-waisted shorts and a pink crop top with my go to converse. I left my hair down and my face clean, not wanting to keep Harry waiting for too long.

When I finally made it downstairs, I found Harry sat on the couch with his legs spread apart and an arm stretched on the back of the couch, zoned in on his phone. I swallowed hard at the sight, then cleared my throat to grab his attention.

"I'm ready," I said quietly as he raked me up and down. Harry rose to his feet then smiled down at me before walked ahead to the door.

What have I gotten myself into?

*

I bit my lip nervously as Harry parked in a spot right by the door.

The mall wasn't as packed seeing it was Monday, but packed enough because there was no school today. I was terrified of spotting someone I knew from school and they told everyone about me being seen with Harry Styles.

Harry stepped out of the car first and was immediately approached by a small group of girls around my age, maybe a year or two younger. I stayed inside and tried to look busy, doing anything not to draw attention to myself.

The girls squealed and ran off after getting their pictures and phones signed, giving me the green light to get out now.

"One of the girls said you were pretty," Harry said casually. I looked at him with wide eyes and he chuckled. "What, you thought you'd magically become invisible because you were on your phone?"

"I was hoping to," I mumbled.

"I don't want you to try and hide when we go out. No one is going to take you away from me, okay?" His eyebrows furrowed in concern and I nodded my head. "You don't have to answer anyone's questions if you don't want to. They don't have to know anything we don't want them to know."

I felt a little better knowing we could still keep to ourselves without people knowing everything. I didn't want to be this big thing in the public eye. I only needed and wanted Harry's attention, no one else's mattered.

My eyes lit up the moment we hit the second floor where all of my favorite stores were located, including the food court. I didn't know which to pick, but Harry said I could choose something from each store.

I was searching high and low for these leggings I've been meaning to buy for some time now. A small squeak left my mouth when I finally found a pair in my size along with the same kind but in grey instead of olive green.

I ran over to Harry to show him the items I chose. My jaw was on the floor seeing he had almost an arm's full of clothes.

Without giving me the time to say something, he placed a baby pink dress in front of me to estimate the way it would fit, then did the same with the rest of the clothes before setting them on the counter.

"Harry, what are you doing?" my eyes widened when the lady rang the dress and a few skirts up and the cost was already over a hundred dollars.

"I'm buying these articles of clothing for you to wear," he said as if I spoke an alien language and couldn't understand proper and simple english.

"You said I could choose and I chose this," I waved the leggings in his face. He took them and added it to his total. I watched in bewilderment as he paid for the clothes and took the bags.

"Harry, you don't have to spend so much on me," I said after we exited the store. "The leggings alone would've sufficed."

"I know but I want to."

"But I feel like a gold digger letting you buy be all of this stuff and not paying you back," I said frustratingly. "You don't have to buy me expensive clothes to make me feel like a princess. You could literally buy me a kid's meal and I'd feel the same way. I want your attention, not your money."

"Okay," my eyes snapped up to his at his cooperation.

"Okay? No argument?"

"I won't drown you in expensive things, but don't think that'll stop me from paying for our dates," He smirked, draping his arm on my shoulders. I smiled leaning in to his side, happy about our little compromise.

"And thank you for the clothes, they're surprisingly cohesive and my taste," I said peeking in one of the bags.

"Anything for you," he winked and we entered the food court, my nose being invaded with different kinds of delicious smells from pizza to lo mein.

*

"You've never had fried cauliflower before?" I gasped. We were waiting in line at DQ Factory, an Indian restaurant. Being the picky eater I was, I only ever ordered fried cauliflower off the menu. Everything else didn't look or sound right to me.

"How do you even fry cauliflower?"

"That I don't know--"

"What?!--"

"Which doesn't matter because it tastes heavenly," I cut him off. "It's soft and doesn't really taste like cauliflower but at the same time tastes like cauliflower and. . .you'll just have to taste it and find out."

"Hi, what can I get --- omg you're Harry Styles!" the girl behind the counter gasped dramatically. Harry smiled at her as she turned around to quickly snap a picture. "I'm so sorry, I just never met any of you guys in person before, but anyways what would you like?"

"Two fried cauliflowers please," the girl looked over at me and smiled brightly.

"You must be the mystery girl."

The what?!