11

Harry

I felt different driving home from Rosy's house; and no it wasn't because I had a boner. It felt like I left something, but I didn't. I licked my lips for the umpteenth time and sighed in frustration.

When I made it home it was only Louis' car in the driveway, which meant he was either passed out or caught up in some show. He always held the fact that he was my legal guardian against me every time I tried to kick him out, telling me I owed it to him. It annoyed the hell out of me sometimes.

"Let me guess. You were out all day with the Rebecca girl," he smirked, hopping over the couch and rushing over to me. I rolled my eyes and strolled past him.

"It's Rosalie, and yes I was."

"You aren't going to deny it and come up with some lame excuse on how you were stuck in traffic for several hours?" he quirked a brow.

"No, because I have nothing to hide."

"Really? So that means we can meet her?"

"Absolutely not."

"Don't be a selfish prude, Harold!" Louis said. "We want to meet this girl and you're denying us the privilege."

"Why? So she can fall for one of you?" I asked getting agitated with the fact that they wanted to meet her so badly. I acted like I knew she was all mine and I was so big and bad, but really I was worried the moment she saw them or they saw her, she'd be taken away from me. I never had an actual girlfriend since before One Direction and didn't want the girl I liked to fall for one of the boys instead.

"Harry, if she likes you it doesn't matter who you'd introduce her to, she's going to choose you. Why? Because you're hers and she's yours. And if she really likes you for you and not because you're Harry Styles, she's most likely going to stay yours," Louis' words made me feel a little better, but not better to where they'd be meeting her soon.

"I hope it's true," I sighed.

"Is she a fan," the way the corner of his lips twitched told me he was about to say something to where I'd want to sock him.

"I wouldn't say directioner, but you can say that, yeah. Why?"

"Who's her favorite?" I wanted to punch his jaw.

"Niall," I huffed. Louis burst out laughing and I jabbed him in the ribs.

"And they say you're the ladies man when Niall's literally Mr. Steal Your Girl."

"You want to know why he's her favorite?" I asked as a rhetorical question. "Because he's blonde and Irish and plays guitar. And that's only to name a few Louis!"

"Maybe it'd be best if Niall didn't meet her."

"She said Niall was her favorite member of One Direction, but I was her favorite person," I smiled, feeling my stupid dimples appear.

"Your boner's almost wacked me nose Edward!" Louis exaggerated. I didn't even have one anymore!

"Wanker," I mumbled before exiting the living room and heading to my room, still feeling like I was missing or craving something. It finally hit me when my phone lit up and her name flashed on the screen.

I was craving her.

Princess: SOS SOS SOS SOS SOS ! ! !

Me: what's wrong

Princess: I'm having a CRISIS

Me: what is it???

Princess: I miss u

Princess: it hasn't even been a whole four hours I feel so clingy, eeww just throw my whole being away

Me: you're so cute

Princess: are you going to the cafe tomorrow

Me: I can't. I'll be in the studio all day

Princess: Wednesday?

Me: I'm on Ellen at 3pm

Princess: Thursday??

Me: I have a gig at a little girl's birthday

Princess: sometimes I forget you're a part of literally the biggest boy band on the planet

Me: be patient princess

Princess: I was never known as a patient person

Me: Rosy >:/

Princess: fine

Me: good girl.

Princess: Friday???

Me: I should have some free time

Princess: yess FiNaLlY

Princess: but it's such a long time!!

Me: pAtiENcE

Princess: ugh ok ok

Princess: Goodnight :(

Princess: See you alllllllllllllllllllllll the way on Friday

Me: Goodnight babygirl <3

I couldn't deny how much I enjoyed her being my little girl. I was going to make sure her innocence stayed rooted in her; only I'd know about the naughty girl she'd soon become behind closed doors.

And I couldn't wait to bring it out of her.

Author's Note

This is just a little warning that some chapters will indeed be a little short.

Q: who's your favorite member of 1D?

I can't choose because each of the boys have a characteristic I love. Louis is his sass and tiny height compared to the rest, Liam is his derpiness and maturity, Niall is his bubbliness and his laugh, and Harry is his dorky humor and sexorable (sexy and adorable) personality.

However, my top two favorites would have to be Louis and Harry (no I don't ship Larry. I ship Lilo Nouis and Narry BROMANCE not romance)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!