15

Rosalie

I sat up straight in my seat when we arrived at a house I've never seen before. It was a one story, but it was humongous and very elegant.

The grey stone along the exterior resembled a castle and the landscape was littered with astonishing flowers, reminding me of the cottage I always imagined elves would live in.

"By the look on your face I already know what you're thinking," Harry smiled softly at me as we walked down the stone path that lead to the front door.

"Cookie elves," I mumbled with a slight smile, looking straight ahead instead of at him.

Harry opened the door and his scent wrapped around me like a warm blanket. The inside was neat and simple, a peaceful and warm abode that instantly made me feel welcomed.

"Do you need anything?" He asked, almost pressed flush against my back and his hands ran up and down my arms. I shook my head no and he wrapped his arms around me, sighing deeply. "You're supposed tell me when something's wrong."

Harry tried to turn me around to face him, but I didn't budge. "I don't want you to look at me like this. M-maybe I should go."

"Because of the bruise?"

"Who wants an abused girl? He broke me and I don't think anyone can fix me. You don't know how scared I am to tell you things because I'm reminded every time that no one wants me," I was sick of crying. It only proved how weak I was.

"Rosalie I want you," he spun me around and dug his fingers into my waist, knowing how much I liked it when he'd do it. "You're mines and nothing or no one's going to change that."

"But--"

"You said you wanted to forget, let me make you forget Rosalie," I searched his eyes and barely nodded my head. He immediately crashed his lips down to mines in a heated kiss, moving his hands up to my cheeks. I fisted his shirt and pulled him closer to me, wanting to feel as much of his body as possible.

Harry took notice to my needing touch and removed his shirt before guiding me down the hall and into his room. The hunger and want in his eyes was enough to have me crippling at the knees and aching for his hands to be all over me.

"This needs to come off," he mumbled, pointing to my work dress. Harry moved closer and went to lift up my dress. Being the insecure girl I was, I pushed his hands away.

Your body's ugly, no wonder you didn't make the team.

"I want to feel you," he whispered in my ear then lifted my dress over my head and slid it off. My chest rose and fell as he lied me down on the bed and his hands began to explore my body while his eyes were glued to mines.

"Ask me."

"What was that?"

"Ask to touch me."

"May I touch your princess parts?" I took his hand and placed it on my chest then proceeded into letting him do as he pleased.

"How does this go?"

"You've never. . ." I shook my head no and he smiled. Kyler and I kissed, but he never asked me to do any of this. Probably because he was doing it with Claire Percing. "Relax and be still like a good girl and let daddy take care of you, okay?" I nodded my head, ready to obey any command he gave me.

Harry's lips took hold of mines as his hands ghosted over ever curve and line of my body, leaving a burning tingle as he explored.

My hands tangled themselves in his hair as he trailed his tongue up my stomach and between my breasts, stopping at my sweet spot below my ear. A fire ignited inside of me and I let a soft moan escape my lips, loving how intoxicating his touch felt.