16

Rosalie

"So you're telling me that you slept over his house, in his bed, and you didn't have sex?" Justin asked for the fifth time. We were supposed to be running laps for PE, but decided to hide in between the bleachers instead.

"If you haven't noticed bozo, I'm a virgin. I can't just say 'hey take my virginity because I'm sad.' I at least want to be eighteen," I scoffed. Having this conversation with him was way weird, but I trusted Justin and promised I'd tell him about whatever happened with Harry.

"You must really like this grown ass man," Justin said about as boggled as ever.

"Justin!"

"Since when have you ever talked about sex so openly?"

"Don't say that word!" I covered my ears and scrunched my nose, feeling weirdly uncomfortable.

"What if he impregnates you?!" he gasped ever so dramatically. "You can't blame this on your imaginary boyfriend if the baby comes out looking exactly like that thirty year old super star."

"JUSTIN!!"

"What?!"

"At no time did you hear me say I want do it with him. Chill the max out."

"You didn't, did you?" throw the whole boy away.

"Well if you are to get impregnated by said grown man, my couch is always welcomed and Justin would make a lovely name if it were to be a boy."

"I literally cannot stand you," I mumbled, untangling my legs from his and walking towards the field where the class was doing pointless exercises. Justin laughed like a maniac, knowing full and well I didn't like talking about things like this.

I hope he chokes.

"You're late, Davis!" Coach Hirsh blew his whistle. He treated us like the football team and I hated him for it. "One lap around entire field! The rest of you, football drills! Let's go!"

"Mr. Hirsh, Justin Blythe is hiding in the bleachers," I smirked to myself when his eyes snapped to the bleachers.

"Blythe, get yourself down here right now!" he yelled. "You people are graduating in a week and you look like forty year olds with bear guts!"

"So. . .we look like you?" Justin said when he made it over to us. I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing, however, the rest of the class laughed freely.

"Make that two laps around the entire field," Mr. Hirsh glared, then proceed in tearing apart peoples' eardrums while we ran our laps.

"If I was a girl I'd smack the shit out of you for making me run laps," Justin muttered.

"Justin, why are you running?" I sighed. "Class is over in five minutes, you're doing unnecessary work, love."

"Love?"

"H-harry says it all the time, must've gotten used to it," I mumbled, looking at the ground as I pathetically tried to stop blushing.

"I'm fangirling!" he exaggerated, fanning his face and blinking dramatically.

"Kiss my booty, loser," I rolled my eyes and walked off of the field to the changing rooms, leaving behind the idiot I called my best friend.

Harry

I was doomed.

Crushed.

Finished.

Destroyed.