07: HIDDEN SECRETS

Chapter seven: not edited

[A NEW CHARACTER WILL BE INTRODUCED IN THIS CHAPTER. HE'S PLAYED BY MATTHEW DADDARIO BECAUSE I'M OBSESSED WITH HIM. THIS PART OF THE BOOK WILL REFLECT MORE ON THE EPISODE, BLOODY MARY. SO A LOT OF THE DIALOGUE IS IN IT.]

Many things could happen in over an hour. Somethings were out of their control while others could've been avoided. That's how Rory felt when he received a text from Charlie about one of her friends dying. The blonde girl felt like it was her fault that she wasn't with Jill. Rory tried to tell her it wasn't her fault- but Charlie wouldn't have it.

Charlie wore her heart on her sleeve. She felt like it was her job to protect her friends from harms way. Even when Rory was younger, she would always make it her mission to pull him out of danger when it wasn't her job to do so. Sam was the exact way. That's one of the main reasons why Rory felt so calm around the younger Winchester.

Times like this made Rory wish that he knew Sam earlier. Especially when it centered around his parents death. It just felt like days ago when he was in class, receiving the horrifying news that his parent's died in a house fire caused by an unknown force. That simple thought made Jessica's death ten times worse since all his remaining family members died the same way.

Outside of the motel, Rory noticed how sunny it truly was. The sun was high above the clouds while the hum of cars flashing past the motel was heard. It was the definition of a beautiful day. Days like this made the blonde forget about all the bad in the world, just the remaining positives that make the world go around in circles once more.

"It's a beautiful day, isn't it?" A voice was heard from behind him.

Turning around, he noticed a tall man with warm colored eyes staring back at him. His hair was slicked up in a way that could make any girls fall in love with him. He had his lips turned up into a grin, his eyes twinkling back at him. In definition, this man was hot. But why was he trying to talk to Rory? No one ever makes it their mission to talk to him on the streets.

"What? Sorry, you caught me off guard."

The man chuckled. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sneak up on you like that. It's not every day you see a beautiful man like yourself standing out here alone."

"Uh, it's fine." Rory says while shaking his head, a slight blush tinting his cheeks. "I'm not alone actually-"

"Do you think they would mind if I asked you to get a drink?"

Before Rory could even utter out another sentence, the man took a step forward, blocking the way he came. The blonde was starting to become nervous around him, but another part was glad that he had the attention. He was so used to Jessica getting all the attention while he was always alone at the restaurants or bars.