19: BAD MOON RISING

Chapter Nineteen: not edited

(HERE IS THE FINAL PART OF SEASON ONE. THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EXTRA LONG SO I EXPECT PEOPLE TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTES. )

(I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHY THE GIF ISN'T WORKING)

50 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Bad moon rising.

If Rory Moore could sum up his life right now that's how he would in three little words. It's not often that Rory would refer his life like that, but from how his world jumped from normal to the life of the supernatural, it had to be. He never realized that meeting Sam Winchester in Wisconsin could change his life into something more dark, sinister to be exact.

If he could go back in time and change everything that happened, he would. But the longer he thought about it, the more he was glad that he had met the Winchesters, especially Sam. Call him crazy, but he could tell this was fate. Fate made them meet in Wisconsin, fate made his decision to join them on their hunts and fate made him not be able to save his sister.

Jessica.

His sweet innocent sister.

He often thinks about her a lot. What would her life be like if she hadn't left his life? What would of happen if he had saved her from his fate? Most of these thoughts swim through his head when he tries to sleep for the night. It's sad that he can't have one peaceful night of sleep since he knew what was really out there.

It's scary, no, it's actually frightening to learn what really resides in the dark. He remembered a time when his parents were alive and how they would reassure him that nothing in the dark could hurt him. But they didn't know the truth about the supernatural world. If only they knew the truth, they would be alive right now.

Snapping out of his trance, the blonde gripped his shirt in between his dainty fingers in attempt to stop the rising panic that was threatening to explode out of him at any time. Closing his eyes, he tried to sustain his heart rate. At this moment, his heart felt like it was going to explode out of his chest and onto the floor if he didn't get it back to normal.

Silently after he got hold of his rising heartbeat, the blonde took a seat on the edge of the bed from earlier. He knew a fight was going to break out between Sam and Dean since the eldest brother looks visibly upset at something the youngest had said a few seconds prior to him sitting down.

Sighing, the blonde knew nothing was going right at the moment. He should've known the moment that John had left the motel that things would go sideways. In all honesty, he wished he had said something, maybe even do something about it. Now, Sam and Dean's father was probably somewhere laying in an empty field or ditch, waiting to meet his maker.

Maybe then John will know peace for once in this cruel ugly world. He knew that John had done some terrible things while Sam and Dean were growing up, even though he didn't know all the details, he knew that man deserved some kind of peace. He had been through hell. All of them have and that makes the blonde's heart shatter into a million pieces.