15: FAKE GHOST HUNTERS

Chapter Fifteen: not edited

[THIS EPISODE LITERALLY MAKES ME UPSET BECAUSE OF HOW STUPID THE SIDE CHARACTERS ARE- I MEAN, WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A WEBSITE ABOUT A HAUNTED HOUSE IN SUPERNATURAL... IDIOTS.]

50 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

Rory Moore was in the back seat of Dean Winchester's famous car- his head resting against the leather. He was so tired from a couple nights before with Meg and the Daevas. Who knew that a bunch of shadow demons could make someone so tired? He surely didn't know that.

Out the corner of his eye, he saw the eldest Winchester picking up a plastic spoon from his breakfast, and gently placing it in his younger brother's open mouth. Sam, who was fast asleep had no idea what his brother was doing at this moment. But Rory did, and that made him roll his eyes in amusement.

Grinning, Dean flips open his phone and takes a photo, then turns the music up very loud. "Fire...of unknown origins...took my baby away!" He started singing loudly, jerking Sam awake, who started to panic when he felt something in his mouth.

Spitting it out of his mouth, Sam watched his brother air drum to the music before speaking. "Ha ha, very funny."

"It was actually very amusing." Rory spoke up from the back, grinning when Sam shot him a glare.

"Don't encourage him." Sam says, swinging his head back to look at his brother, who started to snicker.

"Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own." Dean shrugs nonchalantly.

"Man we're not kids anymore Dean." Sam protested, waving his arms around wildly. "We're not going to start that crap up again."

"Start what?" The blonde leaned over the seat, glancing at Sam and Dean.

"Yeah, start up what?"

Sam sighed, creasing his eyebrows together. "That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates."

"Aw, what's the matter Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair in your shampoo again huh?" Dean chuckles, swatting at Rory's hand when it got to close at him.

"Well, if his hair gets any longer, he will need a haircut." The blonde comments, eyeing Sam's hair. "So maybe Nair would be good."

"Again, don't encourage him, Rory." Sam whined lowly in the back of his throat.

"He's not encouraging me." Dean grins, giving Rory a high five randomly.

"All right, just remember you started it."

"Bring it on baldy."

A few quiet minutes later, Sam spoke up while looking around. "Where are we anyway?"