16: HAUNTED PAINTINGS

Chapter sixteen: not edited

[JEALOUS RORY WILL BE IN THIS EPISODE. I AM NOT READY FOR HIS HEART TO BE BROKEN. SORY NEEDS TO BE CANON SOON, BUT IT WILL BE. I PROMISE YOU GUYS. I JUST NEED CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. THIS CHAPTER WILL BE LONG. WHO'S READY?]

CHAPTER WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE THROUGHOUT THE CHAPTER. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

50 VOTES AND 40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Smoke.

Smoke filled his tiny lungs as he tried to gasp for breath. All around him people were screaming in terror, but to no avail, no one could get out of the area they where currently in. No one knew what was going on or why no one could leave the room. Something was going on they thought. Something far more sinister then the average criminal.

When the blonde rose his head after his coughing fit, his eyes widened in shock as bodies hit the wooden pavement. It was like a game of dominoes. All of sudden everyone was dead besides him. Well, that was until a silhouette of a man came out of nowhere. It's eyes were a blazing yellow, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Why?" He found himself asking.

"This is what you'll become."

"Why did you kill all those people?"

The man didn't say anything, but he took a step forward and pressed his fingers on top of his head. "Oh my little one, I didn't kill them. You did."

A silent scream left the back of his throat while fresh tears ran down his face as the man with the yellow eyes laughed at his reaction- him feeding off the terror. He knew this had to be a dream. Yes, a very bad dream. But why did it feel so real? That's what he found himself asking when he snapped out of it.

Rory jolted awake with a loud thud, a loud gasp of breath left his throat as he realized he was once more awake from that nightmare. Over the past few weeks he has been having the same dream over and over again. He couldn't understand why he kept having them. It felt so real, yet he knew it wasn't. How could it be?

"You're awake, nothing can hurt you, Rory." He found himself muttering to himself, rocking back and forth.

"Of course nothing can hurt you, I wouldn't let that happen." Sam slid into the seat next to him with a drink. When he saw the blonde not reacting to him, he placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, making the boy jump in seat. "Woah! It's just me. Are you okay?"