Blue And Red

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
WARNING!: MATURE CONTENTS AND TRIGGERING TOPICS ARE A THEME IN THIS STORY! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY KIND OF DEATH (Suicide/Murder/Anything else) PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THOSE TOPICS!
CLARY POV
They open the door to my cell. "Alright, You're free to leave, get out," The officer says. I take my clothes from the officer bitterly and change in the bathroom. I had Black Jeans on with black leather boots. I put on my red and black buttoned up blouse. I then walk out of Jail and walk towards my house. I walk up to my door step and knock on the door.
"C'mon mom, I know you're in there," I say annoyed as I lean against the door.
"Clarissa, you have disgraced me, your father and your entire family! I don't want to see your face ever again!" My mother says. I roll my eyes.
"Mom!" I say and keep knocking.
"Clary, you are dirt to us!" My mother says from behind the door.
"C'mon mom let me in!" I say as I keep knocking.
"Leave us alone!" My mother says. I sigh and push myself from the door. I then start walking towards Starbucks. I'm not mad about my mother telling me that I'm dirt to her. I really couldn't care less actually. I sigh as I open the door to Starbucks and walk into the coffee shop. I go up to the register.
"Welcome to Starbucks May I take your.....oh," Ashton (see Panda444444 I can use Ashton too!)
"Hey Ash....can we talk?" I ask.
"Uh, sure, I think I need to take a break anyways," Ash says. I nod and go sit down at a table. Ash comes up to me with a cup of hot coffee.
"I don't know if you're thirsty or not, but there was some extra coffee out back so," he shrugs and puts it in front of me.
"Oh, uh, thanks," I say. Ash then sits on the chair that is across from me. I grab the coffee and start drinking it.
"Sooooo, I've been trying to call you for three weeks,"Ashton says. "Where have you been?" He asks.
"Well, if you'd really like to know, I just got out of Jail," I explain simply.
"I thought you said you were done with that lifestyle!" Ash says angrily.
"Well, I guess I'm not," i say simply.
"Clary come on!" Ash says. "You promised me that you would not go back there!" He says.
"Hey! Not everyone keeps their promises! You're one to talk! You promised me you'd never be with anybody else!" I say. Ash glares at me.
"I thought we were over this?!" Ash says. I roll my eyes. Ash sighs. "So, what did you do this time?" He asks.
"It doesn't matter, what matters is that I don't know how long I can keep this up for," I say.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Ash asks.
"This, us, ummm, you and me..."
"And?" Ash asks.
"And....we're done, we're over," I say simply. "I can't even trust you anymore Ashton," I say. "I don't need a guy who's going to cheat on me tying me down," I say.
"Clarissa! It was one time at a party! I was drunk out of my mind! I didn't even know what was going on!" He says. I glare at him.
"You didn't know you were cheating on me?" I ask.
"Clary c'mon! This is old news! I thought we were over this!"
"This is where I use one of those it's not you it's me lines, but I don't mean it...I'm breaking up with you," I say directly.
"You know what? I'm actually glad! Because I don't need this in my life!" Ash says as he gets up and gets back to work. A glittery man and a boy with blue eyes and black hair come up to me.
"Hey," The glittery man says.
"Um, hello?" I ask.
"Not to be rude, but you don't seem like the type to be sitting at Starbucks," The glittery man says.
"Trust me, I'm not," i tell him.
"Are those two seats taken?" He asks as he signals to the two seats.
"Nope, not anymore," I say. The glittery man and the black haired boy with blue eyes sit down in front of me. "I'm Clary," I say.
"I'm Magnus Bane," The glittery man says. "And this is Alexander Lightwood, my boyfriend," Magnus says.
"I actually go by Alec," Alec says.
"Nice to meet you," I say with a grin.
"So, Clary....you seem like a party hard type," Magnus says.
"Yeah, I guess you could say that," I say with a dangerous grin.
"Well, one of my friends are having a party tonight," Alec says.
"Yes, exactly, would you like to come?" Magnus asks.
"I've got nothing else to do, so why not? Sure,"
"Great! We should get going then," Magnus says.
"Awesome," I say. I stand up and walk behind them.