Haunted

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
You're welcome Panda444444 😈😈😈
JACE POV
"Jace, why'd you let this happen to me Jace?" Kaelie asks. "Why's you shoot me Jace?" Kaelie asks again. "You killed me Jace," blood starts dripping all over Kaelie's face. "YOU KILLED ME!"

I wake up to a start and try to calm down. "You're up," i look towards the voice and see Clary.
"Yeah," i say.
"You look like you've seen a ghost,"
"Heh," you don't even know. "Yeah."
"Well, I'm going to go head down before people start thinking things," clary says.
"Oh, uh, yeah, for sure, i'll be down in a bit," I say. Clary then walks out the door.

CLARY POV
I walk downstairs and see Magnus opening and closing coverts. "Magnus, what are you doing?" I ask.
"Looking for food," Magnus says.
"Magnus, I'm sorry to inform you this but I never even bought food, soooooo," I say.
"Are you telling me you kidnapped a bunch of people and don't even have food to feed them?!" Magnus asks.
"I didn't kidnap you! You willingly followed me!" I say annoyed. "And no, i did not buy groceries, I didn't intentionally know that someone was gonna get shot!" I explain.
"Well, We're gonna need to get some," Magnus says.
"Yeah, i know," I say. I hear Jace come down the stairs. Magnus and I look at him.
"Good morning," Jace says.
"Oh, good morning Jace," I say. A small "hmmm" came out of Magnus's mouth. "Magnus told me we need to go get groceries, you wanna come with me to get some?" I ask.
"Oh, uh, yeah sure, no problem, let's go," Jace says and walks towards the door.
"Well, We're going, if anyone wakes up just tell them we're going to go get some food," I tell Magnus.
"Yes, of course," Magnus says. I smile and walk out the door.

JAKE POV
My mom comes into the room. "Your father finally gave me the divorce papers today,"
"What why?! Why now?" I ask.
"Well....he's been running around with that brunette, I think they might want to get married," My mom says.
"How could he do that? How could he trade his family for a twenty year old tramp?!" I ask.
"Jake...it was bound to happen, your father left us years ago...and he's been paying child support on time," my mom says.
"Wait...so I might have to go visit him?!" I ask. My mother nods.
"I'm sorry Jake,"

CLARY POV
We went to get some groceries and now we were back. We were about to open the door when Jace stopped me. "Wait....before we open the door, can we talk?"
"About what?" I ask.
"About whats going on here," Jace explains.
"Jace...it was a one night thing..." I explain.
"So, it means nothing to you?" Jace asks.
"Jace I didn't say that it's just- we just met," I explain. "I barley know you," I explain.
"You knew me enough last night,"Jace says.
"Let's just see how things go....you're an amazing guy Jace, but we barley know each other, so let's just let this thing blossom out itself," i explain.
"Yeah Um, yeah, you're right, sure," Jace says. We walk in to see Magnus and Alec Making out in the corner while Izzy and Simon were kissing in the kitchen.
"Sorry to interrupt everybody's make out session, but we're back....with food," I say and put the bags next to Izzy. There's a knock at the door, and everybody looks towards it in horror.
"I'll get it," I say. I open the door and see Jake.
"Jake?" I ask.
"Hey Clary," he says awkwardly.
"What are you doing here," I ask.
"Clary, I'm going to do this fast," Jake says. "I herd that you're hanging with some people that aren't the best," Jake says.
"Uhhhhh,"
"Clary, you're a good person, but the people you're with...they do bad things ok! And I need you to do something for me. I need someone to get rid of my dad..for good," Jake says.
"What are you saying?" I ask.
"I want you to get rid of my father and his new wife....both of them, I don't want them here anymore,"
"You want me to kill people for you?!" I ask in shock.
"I can't do it myself...and I know you guys won't get caught, and here," Jake throws me a duffle bag. "There's a hundred thousand dollars in there, that's enough for you and everyone you're with to get out of town and forget your past after you're done," Jake says.
"Jake, I can't just.."
"Just keep the money....think about it," Jake says.
"How did you get this? This is a lot of money," I say.
"I've gotta go," Jake says and runs off. I sigh and take the duffle bag inside.

JACE POV
"So...you and Biscuit Huh?" Magnus asks. I look at him in confusion. "Clary," he clarifies.
"Wha-what?" I ask.
"Jace, when two people creepily walk up the stairs, I think we all know what's going on," Magnus says.
"You saw us?" I ask.
"My back that is meant for a soft fluffy mattress not a hard wooden floor! Let's just say I didn't get enough sleep!" Magnus huffs.
"It was just a one time thing.....we're not really together," I recite the words clary told me.
"Whatever you say," Magnus the. Walks away. I sigh and eat my granola bar.

CLARY POV
I walk inside and see everyone. "Who was at the door?" Everyone asks.
"Just the newspaper guy...he wanted to know who was living here...he even gave me some for free," I say and start to go upstairs. "We Can use these for the fire right?"
~*~*~*~*~
We were gathered around the fire, laughing and talking when we here a noise upstairs. I get up and go towards the stairs.
"Clary, where are you going?" Jace asks. I kick off the stair and grab the gun.
"You have a gun?!" Izzy asks.
"It's precautionary....we're risking our lives just being here," we hear another noise.
"Someone's inside,"

Who's inside?

Will someone get shot?

Will Clary kill two innocent people for a hundred thousand dollars?