Shopping is a Danger

"Hayden. Please! Just this one time before they are born. I will stay prisoner after they are born, but just let me have this little bit of freedom before it happens. Please," I beg Hayden. He crosses his arms and looks away from me, his face defiant.

      "No. It's not happening Emmet and that's final. You aren't going anywhere without me. Especially so close to your due date. It's too risky and I'm not taking any chances," he tells me, his face as cold as stone. I huff out a breath of air before slowly crawling ontop of him, moving my face in front of his.

       "Please. It's only this one time, I have been cooped up in this house forever. Besides I need some girl time with the girls. It will only be an hour, I promise." I slowly trail my lips from his ear to his collarbone. His tense body relaxes slowly under my touch as his eyes slip closed. "Please Hayden," I whisper softly. He is quiet for a couple minutes before letting out an angry growl.

     "Fine. One hour and no more. You will be back here in exactly one hour or I'm not letting you out of the house until the triplets are in college," he growls out softly. I squeal excitedly and kiss his cheek many times happily.

       "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" A small smile slips onto his face as he watches me.

       "But! You have to take Blade with you, just in case. I'm not taking any unneccessary risks here," Hayden tells me as he gently rubs my sides. I nod in agreement at his request. It's not that bad. I jump up off his lag, eager to go get ready.

       "The list is on the counter and my card is in my wallet. You know where it is love," he tells me as I jump down the hall happily.

        "He said yes!" I tell Devil as I pass her room. The rest of the girls are in there with her, waiting for his answer. They cheer quietly before getting up and rushing around the room to get ready. I continue on past their room and up to mine. After searching through my clothes, I finally settle on a pair of black skinny jeans (well...maternity skinny jeans) and one of Hayden's dark blue shirts. Wiggling out of my old clothes, I stop to look at my growing body in the full length mirror. My baby bump is now extremely large, being less than a month from my due date and all. Hayden pops up behind me in the mirror and rubs his hands softly over the bump, smiling happily.

         "They will be here soon my dear," he whispers softly as he rests his chin on my head. I nod a little.

        "I can't wait. They will be so beautiful I can already tell."

         "They will be. Now, it's time for you to run along. The rest are waiting downstairs for you, and we really need some more food. A house full of wolves, it's hard to keep food here for long," he tells me with a soft chuckle. I nod in agreement before tugging my shirt down and slipping on some old converse (with Hayden's help). He takes my hand and we walk the path to the front door together. Standing at the front door waiting is the whole group: Echo, Ren, Devil, Blaze, Shaine, Alura, Caly, Iris, Kharma, Kat, and Blade. So many people for a simple grocery shopping trip. Oh well, we have been in this house for a while with nothing to do so I guess we need to get out. Hayden kisses my forehead softly, then places a soft kiss on my lips before pushing me gently out the door with the rest of the group.

           "One hour Emmet. No more," Hayden tells us once more before the door shuts behind us. I quickly double check to make sure I have the shopping list and ard in my pocket before skipping off to the car...well van. Caly, Kharma, Kat, and Iris are driving in the truck while the rest of us are in the van. We have a lot of people and a lot of food we have to buy. Werewolves after all. Blade quickly starts driving out of the long driveway and towards the town, the truck following behind us.