Please Wake up

***************************************Hayden's POV******************************************

   "I love you Hayden. Forever and always." I heard Emmet's voice echo through my head. Her words sounded so final like she would never say them again. I hit the guy in front of me again knocking him out before running over to where Emmet is sitting on the chair. Her breathing is shallow almost non-existent. I untie her from the chair before quickly picking her up bridal style. She lays limply in my arms as I run towards Lizzie.

   "Lizzie. Please. She's dying," i cry helplessly as my mate's blood covers my clothes. Lizzie looks at me and nods before flashing us away along with the rest of the group. I barely notice that all the others in the basement are on the ground dead or passed out I don't know. Once i can feel all my body parts again i run up to my bed room with the pack doctor and Lizzie both following me. I gently place Emmet on the bed and sit beside her holding on to her hand. Her breathing is still shallow as the doctor works feverishly trying to stop the bleeding. I close my eyes and rest my forehead on my knees holding Emmet's hand to my face. As the doctor works longer, my wolf gets more restless. I can feel him pacing back and forth in my mind.

   "Hayden, there's nothing else I can do. All the silver and drugs that got put in her body caused her wolf and panther to basically shut down. I can't do anything. It's up to her and her wolf/panther now. I'm sorry," Lizzie says nervously as the doctor leave the room. Tears flow out of my eyes as I look down at my beautiful mate.I barely register Lizzie walking out of the room.

   "Come on baby you need to wake up. We need you. I need you so much. I can't lose you," I whisper brokenly as I kiss her eye lids.

*******************************************Emmet's POV***************************************

     I slowly wake up fluttering my eyes open. Slowly sitting up I take in my surroundings. I am sitting on soft green grass in a beautiful meadow. Magestic trees surround me gently flowing in the soft breeze. I look down and notice that I am wearing a blood red dress that's a bit shorter than knee-length. After looking around for a few more minutes I notice my beautiful wolf and panther. They are laying side by side with their head on their paws. They both have sad looks on their faces. I walk over to them and lay between them gently petting each of them.

   *We can't heal. The drugs were too strong. It's up to you now. You need to save us. We need to be by Draco and Kade.* Midnight, my wolf, and Smokey, my panther say at the same time. Draco is Hayden's wolf while Kade is his feline.

   "I know," I whisper sadly. This is going to take a while.

{I'm sorry that it's so short and sucks but i'm kind of stuck. :( i will try to upload as soon as i can though. }