Explanation Time!!!

{Let me know if you want me to post a story about Ren and Jake. Let your opinion be know!!!!}

   “So I take it Jake’s coming with us,” Red asks crossing his arms. Ren and Jake finally pull away from their lip lock to look up at Red.

   “Yes,” Ren says before going back to making out with Jake.

   “You know she scares me when they do this,” Drake says looking down at the two. Drake is our vampire.

   “I know. It’s scary how long they can do that without breathing,” Shea says. Drake wraps his arms around her tiny body and lifts her up. Shea is our pixie. She’s a bit smaller than me but not by much. Drake and Shea are dating and have been for a while.

   “So Emmet you staying or coming,” Red asks looking at me.

   “Staying; no way am I leaving this sexy beast,” I purr nudging Hayden with my tail. He rubs my black kitty ears causing me to purr again.

   “Ok kitties have fun. But be safe and use protection,” Red says right before they all disappear; including my twin who is making out with Jake. I lean up to kiss Hayden but he moves his head away. I pout and cross my arms as best I can considering the fact that I am still on his hip.

   “Nope explain first,” he says shaking his head.

   “Um Red is my brother; Ren is my sister. Our parents died when we were young so we have been on our own since. Red is the leader of a group of assassins. Ren and I complete most of the missions. The rest of them help out with their own species. Thomas and his group of hunters have been around for a while. Ren and I have been defeating them for over a year now. They haven’t killed anyone for over a year either. We have a love hate relationship. They don’t harm us or anyone else. We have met each of their families just like they have met ours. Thomas is the oldest and has a wife named May. Jake is the youngest at 22. He was the one that Ren was making out with. I believe that they are mates because that happens all the time. Thomas and his group won’t even think of hurting us; in fact on several occasions they have actually helped us when we need them too,” I explain listing off everything that I think of.

   “Anything else,” Hayden asks raising an eyebrow.

   “Umm nope; not that I know of,” I say shaking my head. He grins evilly and kisses me quickly before pulling away. I pout again. He shakes his head and starts walking towards his bedroom. I bend my head and rub it against his neck while purring. He purrs slightly but doesn’t make any other noises. I lick the side of his neck earning a groan from him.

   “Don’t Emmet,” he growls warningly. I can see the lust clear in his eyes. I lean over and slowly lick his neck again. I lightly bite it also. I glance out the window seeing that it’s VERY dark outside. So I guess that means that it’s night. I let out a small yawn before resting my head on Hayden’s shoulder. He carries me into his room and lays me down on his bed. He crawls under the covers and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me to his chest. I roll over and bury my face into his chest sighing in content. His chin rests on my head.

   “Goodnight Emmet,” Hayden whispers. That’s the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.

{Kinda short but i have school work i have to do so i will post more later on maybe tonight or tomorrow!!}

 Lizzie on the side

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!!!