Chapter 11: The Explosion

So many questions flashed through the whole team's minds today.

Like:
Who the hell are these people?
What are they doing here?
Why are they doing this?
What's happening with Robin?

And so many thoughts came in their mind when he decided to go with these people.

Like:
What the heck?!
Why is Robin doing this?
OMG I ship it!
Who is Tayir?
How will this end?

And when he put out this remote control their reactions were similar confusion, shock and finally terror, when they slowly realized what's going to happen next.

And when he pressed the trigger they nearly died, too. Even though they had a secure distance between them and the upcoming blast it wouldn't have got them physically hurt. They would have died with their little bird, their little brother, too.

So when he pressed the button you all probably could imagine their expressions.

Kaldur would break down not able to  handle losing a teammate and a good friend.

Artemis would threw her hands over her mouth vainly trying to catch her breath while crying silently.

Conner would just stare at the explosion with completely terror written in his eyes and all over his face.

Megan would cry, hyperventilate and finally faint also not able to handle the situation at all.

And Wally? Oh Wally would Run into the explosion trying to pull HIS Boy Wonder out of the flames and killing himself in that procedure.

So luckily for the team, when Robin pressed that trigger, nothing happened.

Nothing.

Well except for Megan, she fainted anyways...

A loud yet dark chuckle filled the darkness around them.

It was Ra's'.

"Foolish child, you think you can fool the Ra's al Ghul?", he asked him.

Robin glanced around him and found himself being surrounded by assassins with their swords pointing at his neck.

And around them was completely darkness...

Suddenly all lights inside of the stadium turned on also lightening the roof up a bit through the windows.

Robin could already hear the upcoming screech so he closed his ears.

Within ten seconds all of them were on the floor.

In front of them standing Black Canary hands on her hips with a stern glare that looked kind of like she was expecting an apology or something.

"Oh thank the gods", Aqualad stated.

"You really saved us", Artemis sighed in relief.

"Yeah, it was aweso-ooo", Robin started not stopping when he spotted Batman standing right behind the heroine, "...oooo..."

He turned towards the assassins seeing none of them. They all escaped.

"...ooh"

He turned again towards the two older heroes seeing that Batman wordlessly took out his bat-handcuffs.

"You can't be serious?!", he asked his adoptive father upset.