Executed, Rescued But Defeated (PART 2)

Neither I could speak, nor move. As if someone has put weights on my shoulder. The gun in my right hand fell down as if my hand turned to ashes. 

I tried to move my legs and went forward. They were so scared that they backed out scarily as if I am a monster. 

"Don't worry. I am not here to hurt any of you. I am an Agent. From RAW. " I said as delicately and softly as I could and put my hands up reassuring them.

"You... Y... You are..not here to take us? " a girl at my right asked me, shakingly. 

"No. I am here to take down their whole organisation. My name is Ria. I am from India." I said while sitting on my knee and put a hand on her shoulder. 

"Please, take us with you. Please don't let them take us. We can't do it more"

"Tell me what happened. How did you all got here? Tell me everything you all know. Don't worry, you are all safe now"

A woman spoke up, "We are all from Karachi. We worked in a hospital. These children were transported there after the hospital was taken by these people. They couldn't let us go.
They... The..they... Us... " she couldn't speak anymore and cried out. 

I knew what they had done to them.
I didn't expect this to happen now. Even if I save them, HE will be gone along with Mohammad.

"Ria, you can't save them alone. I am coming" Malik heard everything and said. 

"No! Stay there. Don't change your position. "

"But how are you going to get them out?!" Malik insisted

I thought about a minute.
It was already getting dark outside. The number of guests has increased. Ladies were frightened. They neither spoke a word nor moved an inch from their places. I felt as if I was chained and had no ways to escape. 

Malik kept on asking me repeatedly and kept me updated. While Rick started searching every possible routes; one of which will help me to get all the hostages out and saved.

Without knowing them anything, I quickly turned off my earpiece, and took out my phone to call on a number. 

The number rang and then a voice, "Ria, is this you? "
I was relieved. 

"Raj, plan B is on. Alarm the team. The company is bruised, and injured. Get the medic team too." 

"Okay. But did you see him? "

 "No" I cut off the phone and put my earpiece again.
This was a complete secret.

"Ria. What the hell happened to your earpiece. Did you turned it off?" Malik whispered anxiously.

I took a deep breath and spoke out, " I have a plan. Listen up. Rick, I need the route to the garage but I want to use the abandoned stairs. Guide me."

"Um Ria. I don't know what you are upto but I think we have a huge problem. I cannot find Osman."

"What??!!! You lost him??!!!! "