The Arrival

UN Conference, Washington, DC, USA

10:00 AM

"Today is a significant day in the history of democracy. The President of the United States will be joining hands with the second-youngest Prime Minister of India to unify their military powers to apprehend the most wanted terrorist known to be the mastermind behind the Washington attack that happened 5 months ago."

Military ground troops and security, including the Secret Service came to the UN building and started implementing protocols. Media from all over the world huddled around the building covering every bit of the day.

Officials from India and the USA arrived at the building. The paparazzi grew larger with each passing minute. It was truly a significant day for both nations. Every citizen had their eyes on the screen, their ears on the radio. The operation was to proceed the moment they both sign the agreement.

"The Washington attack that took place a year ago left thousands of people devastated as no less than 500 were wounded and 350 dead, including 5 Indians; one of which was the chief advisor of the prime minister. The attack is now regarded to be an equivalent to the 9/11 attack, led by Osama Bin Laden."

Diplomats and officers started taking their places in the large conference room and the chief staff shook hands with each other. The medical team was on standby. The roads were cleaned and blockades were put out. The Prime Minister had just landed and was on his way to the UN building. The protesters have already made their way.

"Yes, Sofia. 6 unidentified terrorists were arrested a month later, two of which were killed in the crossfire. The operation was kept classified until a week ago when the US President Thomas Bennett announced the collaboration of US force and Indian force. Let's hope today's event can accomplish what is dreamed."

"Let's hope that. The conference is about to commence and we have news that the Prime minister of India has now reached the building. We will be giving you more. So stay tuned. This is Sofia Walker with Ryan Green, from CNN news"

"What's the status of Osman?" Sharply dressed in a black suit and a blue tie, Prime Minister of India, Debabrata Bakshi, asked his National Security Advisor as he exited his vehicle, being encircled by his security commandos.

About 5 feet 6 inches tall, with brownish hair, and cat eyes, Debabrata Bakshi finished his study in Bachelors of Arts degree from Osmania University. He did his Master's degree in Law from Hislop College. He has a wife and a 22 year old son who was currently pursuing BALLB. After a joyous victory in the elections, hugely supported by the youth, he achieved so much in barely 3 years. This agreement was to be the biggest of them.

"Sir, he is being transferred to RAW HQ under the supervision of Director Malik. And the Hostages have been safely brought to their families as we speak."

"Good. Keep me updated." The glass door was slid open by his bodyguards and he was received by the President's most trusted friend and Chief of Staff, David Miller.

"Ah! Mr. Prime Minister. It is such an honor to welcome you. I hope your flight was pleasant" David Miller put forward his right hand, with a big smile on his face.

PM Bakshi returned the smile, "Yes, it was. Thank you for asking. I hope Mr.President has already arrived. " They both started walking towards the huge room.