Interrogation and Revelation

"Hello Osman"

I grabbed his attention and sat on the chair opposite to him. 

"You know, you gave me a headache." 

Osman smirked, 

"Why? Because I was hard to capture or because you couldn't find him? " 

"Ria, be careful. He knows something about him. Ask him about the meeting" 

"Neither of them. But Ya, I have to say those tight securities and commanders really did. So why don't we skip the chit chat and get straight to the point. What was the meeting all about? " 

I leaned forward a little and crossed my hands on the table. Osman looked around and then to the glass through which others were seeing us. 
Then he looked straight into my eyes. 

"The world is at risk. People should know what a real power looks like. The Americans have underestimated us and so did India. It's time they know who they are dealing with." 

I rolled my eyes in exasperation.
"What was the meeting all about?" I raised my voice. 

"You will never find him. No one will ever take us down." 

"I said, what was the meeting all about?! "

"You should be careful, Roy. Tell your people to go home, and kiss their wives and children goodbye. 'Cause, they won't see them ever again!"

That's it! I stood up from my chair and punched him hard in the face. 

"Solid!" Raj laughed out.

I grabbed him by his collar, "Last chance, I want answers. Just answers. And if this time, you play with me again, mark my words. You will beg for mercy later." 

Osman held his nose which was bleeding. "You won't do anything to me. I am valuable to you as well as to them."

I smirked,"Well, you are right except for one. You are wrong about me and...." 

I took out my pocket knife and looked at him,"You just wasted your last chance." I went forward and dug the knife into his right thigh.

"Stop her, we can't lose Osman!!". "

Don't worry, Malik. She knows what she is doing and besides,we have searched through his house and everything, we got lots of dirt. So Osman isn't that much valuable. the only thing we need to know from him, is what was the meeting all about and who were present there?"

I looked at the glass. 

"Do what you need to do,Roy. No restrictions.", Sir spoke through the earpiece. 

Osman was screaming badly. The wound was deep. But honestly, I didn't care much. 

"So, you still gonna be stubborn or you wanna live?" I took the knife out of this thigh.

"Aahhhhh!!!". 

"Come on, man. how long you are going to be like that? See, I can do this all day, but unfortunately, we don't like to waste time. So, if you are still persistent, I am afraid we gonna have to kill you. So make choice." I went behind him,and hit strongly on his dislocated right wrist and then his left shoulder.