Ally

"Nice place you got here," Malik said with a calm tone.  

We entered a large conference room with a closed black tinted window. There were about 10 bodyguards standing around the large rectangular table. The chandelier was placed right in the middle of the room with skylights complimenting them. 

Jonathan smirked strangely and motioned Malik to sit, while I stood behind him. 

 Jonathan took out a cigar and lit it. A butler came in and poured some whiskey into a glass for Malik. I looked around to take in the room. 

There were some notes on the pinboard and few papers were kept on the table beside it. I looked around until my eyes fell on Jonathan. He stared at me as if he was scouring for something. His cold eyes wandered all over my body, sending shivers down my spine. I put my palm over Malik's shoulder, hoping he would understand it. 

It seemed he did so, as he cleared his voice, and began, "Jonathan, it would be best if there are only us three and not anyone else." 

Jonathan peeled off his eyes from me and looked at Malik.

 "Very well. But why should the girl be here? I think she is exhausted. Please, let my men take her to one of my suites. There, she will rest and maybe, enjoy herself" He smirked mischievously at me. 

Malik shook his head and spoke with a straight forward tone, "No, she will stay." 

It seemed Malik's stern voice made Jonathan somewhat nervous. He grinned and motioned someone behind us. A tall man placed a pen drive and a laptop in front of Malik. And everyone except us left the room, shutting the door. 

"Please, go ahead. I'm certain you will find everything you need to know."

Malik looked confused but he placed the pen drive into the laptop and opened it. 

Malik's POV

As soon as I opened the file, a video started to play.

"Neither of them. But Ya, I have to say those tight securities and commanders really did. So why don't we skip the chit chat and get straight to the point? What was the meeting all about? " 

"The world is at risk. People should know what real power looks like. The Americans have underestimated us and so did India. It's time they know who they are dealing with." 

It was the CCTV footage of the interrogation room with Osman and Ria in it. I shut down the laptop and looked up at him. 

Malik started to chuckle, "What? did you two really think that I can be tricked? That little stunt you pulled off, Ria, in Erbil, put you on the radar. I have been tracking you ever since that. I know Osman is presently been taken to India, which makes my work so much easier."

"Well, if you know who we are, then we will just skip to the part where you will tell us what's your deal with Osman?" I stood up and buttoned my blazer. I took out my Beretta M9 and held it behind me. Whereas, Ria walked unhurriedly around the table, towards Jonathan. 

Ria's POV

It was no use of calling him by his fake name. So I called out his actual name.