Prologue

(DISCLAIMER)

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to  actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

THANK YOU

__________________________________________________________________

It's been 5 months since my husband died. He was a soldier like me. We both were partners in crime.

We had information given by our RAW head, Director Arjun Malik that 10 ISIS terrorists somehow got in through the border to Amritsar, Punjab and had support from someone who works in the department. They broke into girls' medical college there.

I and my husband, Amit were given the mission to rescue the hostages and capture or kill the terrorists.
Amit was the leader and he ordered me to rescue those hostages and send the signal to another member whose job was to take the hostages and transport them as fast as he could to the extraction point. We went as per our plan.

I took four men down who were guarding the room that had the hostages. And as per the plan I took them and guided them to another member, Raj. As I was moving down the corridor of the college, I heard through my earpiece, that Amit has ordered Raj to take me as well. 

I was almost near them when suddenly an explosion was heard through my earpiece.
Raj took me by force and transported to the extraction point.
Amit and the rest of the team couldn't make it out. But they successfully killed five men. Only one got out and he was the leader of a sect of ISIS. He bombed the whole place and escaped. 

The mission was not completely accomplished however we managed to save the hostages.
My husband and my friends got killed in action.
Leaving me, with my only daughter and my only reason to live.
But my job isn't finished yet. My mission isn't finished yet. To hunt down the leader and others with him is a topmost priority. 

For my country.....and for my daughter.
This is my story. Ria Roy's story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I cried, mourned for my love while you cheered, celebrated for your freedom. You go to your family knowing that they are safe. While I fought with blood, sweat, and pain knowing that my family isn't. You think, all this is wrong? You think I have lost my mind because I am consumed with revenge?! No. No, this isn't just that. This is my Freedom"

-------------