Chapter 4

*Jungkook POV*

The sun flooded into my eyes and I slowly opened them.

"Morning, sleepy head." Y/N says. I look up from her shoulder and give her a weak smile before sitting upright and fixing my hair.

As I was doing that I was remembering the conversation she had had with Yoongi hyung.

"I wonder who her bias is?"

"Jungkook." her soft voice called my name

"Hm?"

"Breakfast! The flight attendent asked to give this to you while you were sorting out your hair." she slightly chuckles, I smile.

"Oh thanks! Sorry for sleeping on your shoulder too, I- uhh- hehe, " I awquardly peap out, as she passes a tray over to me. She shake her head with a shy smile on her face.

"Really, it's OK." she looks away after that and whispers under her breath, "As lond as your all healthy and happy, I'm happy." I'm pretty sure she thought I wouldn't have heard her, but her words warned my heart a lot.

I look down at the tray infront of me. It's filled with airplane food but I was very, and I mean VERY, hungry. I didn't complain and took it from her hands and began to dig in, forgetting to ask her about her bias completely.

*Y/N POV*

Jungkook slept on my shoulder for around 3 and a half hours and we only had another 2 and a half hours left.

"Before they get off I have to get their autographs, oh my God!!"

[Yall I can hear Jungkook's "oh my gawd" 😂😂ffs save me I'm fucking Trash!!]

You look through your bag and find some random BTS stuff that you have in there and place it near the top where you can reach it quickly.

An annoyed groan makes you look down at your lap to find Lauren giving you a pissed off look.

"Sorry..." I say scratching her head whilst she gets off my lap.

"How much longer are we on this plane for?" the girl yaws out stretching her arms over her head.

"Like 2 and a half-ish."

She falled back in her seat with a "Hmph" hitting the back of the chair a little too hard. "Sorry J-Hope." she says turning quickly to look at him.

You smile and roll your eyes then go back to your bag.

"All done!"  I say to myself as I too fall back on my chair gently and take a deep breath. I look back up at the flight monitor shocking myself to see what the time was.

Time (KST) - 05:00

"Please fasten your seatbelts, as we are about to land!" the over voice announced and everyone obeyed.

You fasten your seat belt and text Milan that you're just about to land in Seoul.

MILAN🙄❤️:

Yo just about to land.

I'll text you when i'm getting my bags too ok?✌️

Sure thing, I'm already at the airport with a friend👍

Don't worry he won't bite!!