Chapter 10

Previously...

One problem

Where are Lauren and I going to sleep?

And now...

"Um, guys..." I say as everyone gets up.

"Ya as much as I want to care I want to sleep. Bye!" Yoongi said leaving for his room

"Typical Yoongi"

"OK then. Um, where are Lauren and I going to sleep? Like I don't mind taking the couch but what about her?" I said pointing at the couch with my thumb.

"NO! NO way in Hell an I letting you sleep on the couch!" Jin said

"OK, I have an idea!" Jungkook jumps up.

"Jin and Namjoon you 2 go to your room.
Hoseok hyung can you share a bed with Yoongi hyung? *Hobi nods and walks away, waving goodnight to us*
Jimin you have hyungs bed now.
That leaves Jimin's bed to Lauren in his and Tae's room...
Aaaaaand I'll take the couch!"

"What!? No way there is no way I'm letting you sleep on the couch! I'll sleep there!" I day dumbfounded. There was no way in hell I was letting him sleep on the couch when I could easily sleep on it myself!

"OK, I'm good with Jungkook's plan. Tae, show Lauren the way to your room and give her a change of clothes" Jin said completely ignoring my statement.

I practically jumped out of my skin; when Jungkook came behind me again and whispered in my ear.

"If you want me not to sleep on the couch I'll sleep on the bed with you." his breath hit the side of my neck sending shivers down my spine.

Yuna screamed. My fangirling level went there the fucking roof. And Shadow heard everything... I was fucked. Cos Lauren heard too...

Then I saw Taehyung back hugging Lauren and whispering something in her ear.

"OMFG this... My OTP......" my fangirl was going crazy but what was really going crazy was the side of me that wanted the best for my friends.

Lauren was practically my sister. I can easily call her that! All the fucking shit we've been through. All the secrets and fallouts etc... Brought us closer than ever. To the extent where my dad called her his second daughter! We never forgot that day. Ever. So seeing her with the one guy she's been dying to meet since 5 years ago. My heart swelled and I felt so proud of her.

"N-n-noo that's fine I'll take your bed." I stutter beat red in the face.

"Great! Now let me show you where my room is." Jungkook says and walks off to what I'm guessing is his room.

Once he enters and walks over to what I'm thinking is his wardrobe and throws a large t-shirt over my head along with some sweatpants.

"You'll want to change in the morning so use those," he says not looking at me, "they're that smallest I've got, hopefully they fit you."

"I don't think I'll need the sweatpants but sure thanks." omfg my fangirl needs to be let loos cos I swear to god I'm gonna blow like a bomb.