Chapter 20

Previously...

"Thank you guys I'll send Yoongi the address," I say and keep to my word and send the address. A tear streams down my face and I pray to the moon goddess that they get here soon.
And that they can help...

And now...

*Y/N POV*

I had just hung up on Yoongi and ran back to Lauren.

She had now shifted into her wolf and her now silver eyes still had a cold flame burning inside of them.

The back wolf in front of me was still snarling at my mother and now my father had entered the room behind me. This was going to be fun.

I began to panic when he ran over to my mother and picked up her evil smiling form off her knees as if he still knew her and forgot everything she had don't to him.

What was she thinking? Scheming?

If anything. She knows she'd die if she was any closer to the wolf... Or me.

I did the only thing I could think of at that moment. The only thing I always did when she got in such a state where she wouldn't listen to anyone.

Running up to the front of the wolf I looked Shadow into their eyes with my blue ones, cupping her face in my palms and ruffling the fur on her sides and ears, then huge her.

My wings wrap around her somewhat protectively. The heat around us was practically melting them(!) But my wings were containing all for the heat emitting from Lauren.

Somehow my instincts took over and I feel the power from deep within me pouring through each feather tip into the Shadows fur. The blue tips now glowing and the black drowning out the blue like ink on a page.

After that eventually, Lauren shifted back to her human form and curled into a ball within my wings. I smiled at her. She was back. Not harmed. And safe...

Just then.

My wings broke. It was as if I was looking at glass shattering. After that, the world around me began to spin. [If yall watch anime think SAO and when an item breaks]

Before it went completely black I felt a familiar presence and my name being shouted.

Then black....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[A/N no I don't care, it funny and all I could think of OK now enjoy the story]

*Jungkook POV*
*As the phone call you had with Yoongi ended*

As soon as I heard Y/N crying over the phone Damon was going crazy again and he was crying too. He kept telling me to go help her. Jezz did he think I wasn't going to help her?! Aish, this wolf.