Chapter 32

Previously...

But strangely Jungkook hadn't said a word.

And now...

"Hey Jungkook are you OK?" thankfully Lauren asked for me seeing me looking at his and knowing I didn't have the courage to actually ask him.

Jungkook looked up mid-pancake and nodded looking at me before Lauren. Smiling he went back to his food.

I couldn't get it off my mind though: he would usually tell me if something was up. We'd grown so close and we're still learning things about one another, but still, I knew for a fact that we were open with each other and we had that sort of friendship.

I glance at Yoongi to see if he noticed Jungkook's behaviour but all I got in return was a sad smile, well an attempt of a sad smile with a waffle in his mouth.

All of a sudden a fluffy ball came under the table and tubed itself against my legs like a cat. I look down and see Yeontan looking up at me whilst he rubs his little head against my leg. His eyes looking at me longingly, most probably wanting more bacon.

I smile back at him and go back to my brunch.

~Tome Skipziezz~

"Jungkook?" opening another door for what seemed to be a storage closet, I close it in disappointment.

Currently, I'm looking for Jungkook. Why? I feel in my head it's time for some training and Lauren's out with Jimin somewhere. I would have asked Yoongi or even Namjoon but I saw both of them working hard with their music equipment and I really didn't want to bother them.

Sighing I close the storage room door and walk back down the corridor of bedrooms. I open the door to our shared room and grab something sporty ish to wear.

"OK Yuna, no training but we'll go for a run." and with that, I leave the room closing the wooden door behind me.

"Y/N! Hey, where are you going?" I turn around at Hoseok's voice and greeting him with a smile.

"I was looking for Jungkook to see if he wanted to go training but I can't find him so I'm off for a run. What about you?" I simply explain and inquire due to his sporty outfit

"Oh really? I was just about to go training with Jin-hyung, want to join?"

"If you don't mind that this wolf's been really annoying about this"

"I don't mind you coming along Y/N, come on let's go." Jin comes out of his room at the end of the corridor smiling and waving at us.

I nod with a smile on my face. I was internally screaming, but I was happy that I could train with them.

The three of us walked out of the dorm and into the forest behind. Walking for around 10 minutes we came to a clearing.

Not only was the forest beautiful with all the autumn leaves everywhere but this training ground was breathtaking, to put it lightly.

The deep brown, wooden platform was set up slightly to the top right corner of the clearing. Green grass peeping out of the warm colours of the fallen leaves and then growing around the legs of the platform.

"Aish we have to clear up all of these leaves. Someone is going to slip." Jin broke out silence and walked over to a small shack that I had just noticed next to us.

The small rustic shack seemed to be buried under all of those leaves. It all looked like a page from a fairy tale book.

Jin got some sort of rake out and threw one to both me and Hobi. Not complaining I started moving the leaves towards the trees away from the centre of the clearing.