Chapter 36

Previously...

"There's nothing to be sorry for Y/N - ah. It's not that I mind. It's just. Well-"

And now...

"Sorry sir, but we have arrived." the driver said, suddenly formal with us. He exits the car.

Jungkook's hand was cupping my cheek in his palm and staring into my eyes. I could see his wolf slightly surfacing but he was getting pushed down. Even so, I was still getting entranced into his beautiful brown eyes.

A stray strand of his hair fell out of place; instinctively I reached to put it back in place, never losing my eye contact with him, for even a second.

"Y/N- ah. I will never mind if you call me 'Baby' or Kook or even my name. Hell, give me as many nicknames as you want. Just-"

"I know, but we have to go, bunny." I cut his small little speech by bopping his nose, then sliding out the car leaving him alone for a moment stunned.

I smirk and look around for a bit until a mask was given to me.

"You know my style." I joke as I take the mask from Jungkook's hands.

"Well, the driver gave them to me so I guess he knows your style." I turn to face him and see him struggling with his mask. Chucking I tell him to turn around.

[Jungkook's mask if you're curious]

"There you go" I tie a bow at the back of his head going around to his face to see if it was on properly.

Jungkook smiles at me, the now setting sun highlight his facial features. Sharp jawline, adorable bunny nose that was just about covered and his soft pink lips.

Every day I spent with him, the harder it was to control Yuna but I couldn't care less. It was a price I was willing to pay.

For him. Anything is worth it...

"Shall we?"
"We shall."

With that, he linked out arms and we entered the ballroom.

"Hey, guys!" Lauren called out to us. Her mask was fixed in place nicely and it matched her complexion well.