Chapter 5

Previously

You held in your fangirl and looked at Jungkook sigh your favourite picture of him and then...

And now.....

... WRITES HIS FREAKING PHONE NUMBER WITH A HEART NEXT TO IT SAYING "CALL ME♥️"

~Y/N.exe has stopped functioning please re-fresh~

You force yourself from trying to fangirl over the events that had just occurred. All your mind could do was shut itself down and restart. Your heart was beating a thousand miles an hour and you didn't know what to say.

"You wanna close your mouth before something fly in there?" Lauren comments on your current state. You look at her and the two of you have a conversation with your eyes.

After that Jungkook taps you on the shoulder and smiles, innocently, at you passing you back your album and maker.

Lauren then got out her Dark & Wild album and spoke up after a deep breath, smiling.

"Mind if I could---" Taehyung takes the album and smirks. Licking his lip he takes out a marker [like seriously, where he got it from I have no clue🤷‍♀️ wow I'm such a great writer]

He signs his pages. YES, PAGES ALL OF THEM!

*Lauren POV*

I want to do the same as Y/N and get my Dark & Wild album signed.

"Mind if I could--" before I could finish your sentence Taehyung, I REPEAT KIM Taehyung! AKA MY FUCKING BIAS. TOOK MY ALBUM FROM MY HAND! HE WINKED AT ME! THEN HE LICKED HIS LIPS! AT ME!!

~Lauren.exe has crashed please restart~

*Y/N POV*

I watch as Lauren's mind stops and she stares at Taehyung as he signs all the pictures of himself in the album and then in the last picture he writes his number after that he passes it to Jimin who is chuckling at Lauren's factu. Well, you can't blame him.

I looked at her with warm eyes and a grin on my face.

"You wanna close your mouth before something fly in there?" I exclaim as I look forward, making it look like I  didn't say anything.

~TIME SKIP~
~AFTER YOU GET YOUR BAGS AND ARE ABOUT SEE YOUR BROTHER AFTER 4 YEARS~
(PS BTS ARE STILL WITH YOU)

"Hey... Uhm...Lauren?" Lauren and I both turn to face Taehyung, who had a hint of pink on his cheeks.

I smile warm at him and look at Lauren and then back to Tae and nod

"I'll leave you two to it then! We'll be waiting for you, Victor!" I smirk and leave to find Milan and his mysterious friend

*Laurens POV*

Taehyung pulled me to the side. I was so confused as for why he did it but what he said next was what made my heart skip a beat.

"Lauren, right? I think your really nice and cute do... Uhm... Do you think that we could be friends?"

As much as my heart shattered it melted as much.
A) he called me cute
B) he's blushing like crazy
C) why would he think I would say no!?

"I don't know what to say..." I began in a shocked tone.