Chapter 33

~Time Skip~
~5 days later~

"Guys! Living room asap!" Namjoon's voice called out as he shut the front door being him.

Jimin, Lauren and I were all in Lauren's room waiting for Fairy Tail. Apparently, Jimin had seen the first few episodes before finding out that we- well Lauren - were watching it.

We paused the episode and left the room.

"What's up hyung?" Jimin says plopping onto the couch.

"Joon?" Jin enters now followed by the maknae and Hobi. A few moments later Tae and Yoongi come in too.

"OK so, now that everyone's here. We've been invited to a ball, and, the good news is, we're allowed to bring at most 2 guests with us." Namjoon explains as everyone sits down.

"So, what your saying is; you want us to come?" Lauren asks and Joon nods his head.

"Exactly, that is if you don't mind."

The two of us exchanged a glance and shrugged our shoulders at one another.

"I'm in."
"We got nothing better to do."

"One itty bitty problem though." I squeeze my index finger and thumb together making a small gap between them. Namjoon looks at me with concern.

"None of us have anything to wear to this thing hyung." Jungkook pops up and everyone nods and hums in agreement.

"Well then. Guys go get the masks on then. This thing tomorrow night. Let's go shopping!"

"Woohoo!" Hoseok jumped up and down like a little kid going to an amusement park.

~Time Skip~
~at the shopping centre/ mall~

"GUCCI FIRST!" Taehyung shouted as soon as we entered the shopping centre.

"Tae. Ears. Please." Lauren places a hand on his shoulder and he intently looks down apologetically.

"I'm good with not going to Gucci. What about we split up into pairs and meet back here?"

"Yoongs. There's nine of us here buddy." I correct, facepalming in the process.

"I'll go with Yoongi!"
"I'll go with Yoongi!" Hoseok and Jimin spoke up at the same time.

"I'm with Joon, just in case he breaks something," Jin says looking down at the floor shaking his head.

"I don't mind going into Gucci, wanna go Tae?" Lauren looks at him. It was the first time I had seen the soft expression on her face.

Taehyung nodded his head returning the soft expression and the two left.

"Well, that's sorted. Y/N, wanna come with me?" Jungkook smiles at me.

I'm dead.

"Lead the way." I shrug my shoulders

Jungkook and I went into so many stores looking at all their suits and dresses but nothing really caught out eyes. Eventually, we went into an interesting store.

 Eventually, we went into an interesting store