Chapter 18

*Y/N POV*

After I explained everything to Lauren she sat there wide-eyed and shocked. It was a priceless face and would have made an amazing Snapchat sticker but it wasn't the right time.

I sigh and part her head, pulling it against my shoulder softly, ignoring Yuna's continues whining

"I...." I look at the confused as she begins.

"I think I know who my mate is..too.," she says. Fear in her eyes along with pain.

"Wh-"

"I don't know, maybe one of the boys? Or a pack member from this pack?" she says blandly. My eyes widen. How? The majority of the boys were human too!

Moon Goddess what have you done. First to me and now her?!

"I figured as much. But then. I thought that it was Jimin as well. You two did bond a lot whilst we were there, no joke! ? But still--" I slightly jokingly but didn't want to offend her in any way but she cut me off with her cackling laughter.

"Hahaha! Got you!! Lol if I did have a mate like you then I would be crying like Yuna is now! Come on you bought my joke!"

I stared at her wide-eyed. She was JOKING?!

Oh God, this girl. I facepalm and begin to laugh too. Then I neck slice her and walk away to the bathroom for a shower. Or something I don't know.

~Time skip~
~After the Shower~

I came out of the steaming room to find Lauren browsing through her phone. She looks up at me and then back at her phone.

"Voodoo came in by the way. She was looking for you. Told her you went for a hunt." I hide the panic going through me with a nod and thanks.

"Sooo~ what you up to?"

"I left my precious phone for a week! What do you think I'm going to be doing for a while. " I nod again heading for my suitcase.

"Let's go for that hunt then, huh?" I say to Yuna also at the same time telling Lauren where I was going. I looked through my suitcase but couldn't find anything I wanted to were currently. So instead I decided to steal Lauren's hoodie:

 So instead I decided to steal Lauren's hoodie:

"Yo Victor I'm stealing your Hoodie!"

"Fine!"

"Ch'ars!"

I quickly walked out of the room, heading for the forest.

The forest was beautiful as ever especially not that it was dusk. I was running towards Mirror lake in order could talk to Yuna. We needed to talk. It was long overdue and now so many things had piled up over the span of a week.