Chapter 2

Previously...

After that, you heard soft laughter coming from next to you and tomato Lauren.

And now...

The laughing wasn't just coming from Jungkook but from the two seats in front and behind me. The iconic window wiping laugh came from the seat in front of you..

"Well at least I know who's in front of me now,"  you thought to yourself. Then the realisation hit you.

BTS WAS ALL AROUND ME!!
Yep!

In front of you were Jin and Namjoon.

Behind you was Suga and J-Hope and probably next to V was Jimin, and you were next to Jungkook.

That meant that the whole group was around you.

Looking at Lauren, you see that she was blushing a crimson red as she glanced over at Tae who seemed to be trying to ignore your statement and concentrate on whatever he was doing.

You look back at Jungkook expecting him to be mad at you, but instead, you were confused over their sudden outburst of laughter.

"Sorry, sorry, you're probably really confused!" it was Namjoon who spoke, turning around on his seat in front of Lauren looking at your confused looks.

"On our way here, it was actually Taehyung who sat alone with really weird ARMYs no offence to you two, that is."

"What did they do?" Lauren asked generally concerned about Taehyung

"Why am I not surprised? He is her bias after all!"

"They, apparently, begged him to do some stuff, like sing and do random poses--"

"They stole my headphones as well!" Taehyung shouted obviously listening in on the conversation you all were having.

"And that. Basically, he wasn't happy when we were all kinda split up again and begged Jungkook to swap places with him." Namjoon explained still laughing over the fact that you both were fans and them cursing their luck.

"Don't worry I trust you two, though." Jungkook said calmly looking you both in the eyes.

Your heart skipped a beat. He trusted YOU!

"OH MY GOD!! Is this seriously happening! I think I may have a heart attack if he bunny smiles again!"

"I hope I don't let you down then!" I smiled happily and Jungkook and then the other boys around me with my fingers out making a peace sign ✌️.

*Lauren's POV*

"I swear to god this can be classed as the best or worst day in of my mother fucking life."

I steal a glance over to Taehyung next to me. My cheeks automatically heat up just looking at the beautiful man, sitting there next to Jimin.

Speaking of Jimin, he catches me and gives me a friendly wave and cute eye smile

"I swear to god that smile. My heartuuu. How does he even....."

I (obviously) wave back shyly. Jimin then prods Tae and he smiles at me and waves.

"Holy fuck my bias noticed me! OK ok, chill! You have to be chill!"

I look over at Y/N. I felt bad for her to be honest.

I'm probably the only one who knows how big a fan of Jungkook she was and how she would be happy to just be a supporter for them if she couldn't afford to meet them in person or they even notice her.

My heart warmed at the fact that she was getting along so well with her bias unlike me. Looking at Tae again and I'm shocked to see him staring at me.

Both of us look away, blushing fiercely.

*Y/N POV*

My mind was spinning with a gazillion questions, my heart beating at light year speed. And all of this because I'm talking to 

JEON JUNGKOOK!

MY FRICKING BIAS!

AND I'M WEREN'T FREEZING UP?

WHO THE FUCK AM I!

He gave off this aura. It was hard to explain it, but I felt like even if he was next to me he was wrapped around me, surrounding me with his scent, kindness and assurance.

Assurance that I could feel, deep down that I knew this plane. This plane which scared me and resurfaced memories which I had buried deep down. Yep, all of those had been balled backed down into the back of my head just by him sitting next to me

As we spoke, waiting for the liftoff, our conversation passed as smooth as butter. I spoke in Korean to save him the pain even though he insisted against it. I found it interesting on how all those rumours about him being afraid of girls etc. to all be partly true, but in most cared down-right wrong.

The seatbelt sign came on and cut our conversant, short.

"Oh well. Safety first I guess!" That's when the good old quote :

[A/N I couldn't help myself I'm trash ik but you can't blame me😜]

Came to mind and you chuckled at the thought.

Lauren looked at me with pained eyes, I could tell she was a little jealous of how well I was getting along with Jungkook.

The idea popped up in my head instantly making me smirk knowing that it will cheat her up as well. I point upwards towards the now flashing seatbelt sign.

"Safety first-" I start of gesturing for her to continue.

"Safety second--" she smiled.

"COOLNESS THIRD!" we said together and laughed at out dorky selves.

I hear a snigger come from the seat next to me, automatically I go back into shy mode and red face. Mental face-palm.

"Great just keep embarrassing yourself infront of your bias Y/N. That'll do you great!"

-TBC-

Word count - 925