Chapter 17

Previously...

My God-forsaken-useless mother.....

And now...

It was her alright. Her discussing sent filled my nose and made me gag a little.

"Who is that? Y/N? Hey, you OK it looks like you've just seen a ghost!" Lauren holds my shoulders and looks me worriedly in the eye.

I simply nod lifelessly.

What Lauren didn't know was it was her who made, no forced, my father to put us through all that training and toucher.

"It's her..." I managed to say, fear and anger taking its way through my body like a bullet.

No... This can't be happening.....

I was breaking down but I knew I had to build myself up again.

"Come on Y/N," I whisper under my breath and shake my head as if to shake out cobwebs from my hair.

Lauren gave me a confused look but I shrugged her off with a smile.

"I promise I'll tell you later when we get back to our room," I assure her and I take the door nob in my hand and open it revealing a beautiful rustic room.

I brush aside the thoughts on how beautiful the room was and focused on my father, mother and brother.

"Who's the voodoo looking, bitch?" Lauren mind links with me

"Victor please, I'll tell you everything later." I mind-link back in a calm-ish tone.

"Y/N, and sorry what's your name dear?" says my mother.

"Lauren-"

"I don't know why you're here, but do anything to her and I'll use that training for good use." I cut my best friend off and step in front of her shield she with my arm. My mother scoffed at my words and continued talking.

"You've grown up well dear. Come give me a hug."  she takes a step closer to me.

I let out a warning growl.

"Y/N! Control yourself!" My father cuts in

"No. Whilst she's in here I don't trust anyone of you! Not around the only person I consider as real family!" I spit out and grab Lauren's hand and pull her out of the room.

She kept saying my name and telling me to stop and explain but I ignored her until we for in our room.

Then I broke.

All the adrenaline that was one pulsing through my veins vanished and I collapsed on Lauren's shoulder. Crying and sobbing hard.

I could tell she was confused and she deserved an explanation but I just...