Chapter 22

Previously...

"YOU CUNTS GET OUT OF MY TERRITORY! YOU AREN'T EVEN FROM A DIGNIFIED PACK SO FUCK OFF!"

And now...

"WHAT THE FUCK Milan! They came here to help you ungrateful shit! Show some respect!" I storm up to him and look him dead in the eye. How the fuck, dare he?!

"What?" he looked at me with death in his eyes. Power and authority ranging off of him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and his scent filled my senses again. God, he drives me crazy! Just everything about him!

"It's OK Y/N we came here uninvited but we'll be leaving now, right Hyung?" he looks Milan in the eyes meeting his dark eyes with his own.

He turns to his hyungs in the room who are already ready to leave.

Tae and Lauran were still staring at each other before Tae whispered a final goodbye. Walking after Yoongi who left the room.

"I'm right behind you guys!" I say following Jungkook but before I could leave the room Milan grabs my arm and pulls me back. His eyes still dark rage and anger swelling inside threatening to burst out.

"We talk later." I pull my arm from him and walk away.

I find Jungkook leaning at the bottom of the staircase, his arms crossed waiting for me.

"Hey."
"Yo."

"You know you're always welcome to stay if things get out of hand right?"

I look at him in shock whilst he looked back with a soft expression on his face. A small smile tugging at his lips.

"Um, I, ha, I don't know what to say," I say the shock of his invitation still not sinking in.

"I saw what your brothers like just then. He seems as if things can get out of hand pretty quick." I look at him again smiling at him understandingly.

"We should talk about this more, later though," he suddenly says I look up at him from the floor, scratching his head, "I have a feeling that Yoongi-hyung wants to leave ASAP."

"Sure I'll walk you to the door."

The rest of the way was silent until we got to the door.

"See you, I'll text you when I'm free." I nod in agreement and he holds his fist out for a fist bump.

"OK fine! I can't say no to a fist bump!" I give in after 10 seconds of debating whether or not I should. I roll my eyes and give in.

A small yes escapes his mouth and he flashes me his adorable bunny smile,  and he quickly takes me in for a hug. A car pulled up with someone (I'm guessing Yoongi) shouting at Jungkook to get in already, which he quickly said his final goodbye and rushed towards the back door and jumped in.

I wave the car off and close the door to the Packhouse.

The other pack members had already come back inside and were very confused at the least, about what was happening and why. Most of them were whispering about how 3 strange boys entered their packhouse uninvited by their Alpha or Bata.