Abuse

Trish's POV

Me and Lita was in our locker room talking when the door opened well it was pushed open like somebody was angry the person well people came in was Edge and Chris they were angry.

Lita: what's wrong?

Edge: you

Trish: Edge?

Edge: shut up blondie

Trish: *slaps him*

Chris: oi

Chris held me and I kicked him he then hit me and Edge hit Lita.

End of POV

Matt's POV

I went in a match against Christian and Jeff was my manger since one of Christian's friends were his manger.

Jeff: come on Matt!!

I attacked Christian.

Jeff: Matt!! Come on! You can beat him!

He then smacked the apron as a cheer on and I looked at him and I could tell that he wanted to get the ring and help me.

Jeff: Matt come on you can do this!

I got out of Christian's grip and then I gave him a twist of fate and I picked up the win then Maria and Terri ran down the ramp and hugged us.

Maria: well done

Me and Jeff have been talking saying that we would break up with them for lying but we won't do it on live TV.

Matt: thanks

Then I looked up at the big screen and so did Jeff we saw Trish and Lita passed out with official's around her we looked at each other and got out of the ring and ran up the ramp to the girls locker room we don't care what Maria or Terri say.

Jeff: what happened

Official: we don't know

Matt: you don't know!

Jeff: you are suppose to stop fights backstage and in the ring

Official: sorry but we didn't know that this happened

Matt: whatever we are going with the girls

The paramedics took the girls to a ambulance each we pushed past the officials I got in with Lita while Jeff got in the ambulance that Trish was in before we closed the door Maria and Terri came.

Maria: Matt

Terri: Jeff

Matt: we have to go

I then closed the door.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I was about to close the door when Terri came to me.

Terri: Jeff

Jeff: I have got to go

Then I closed the door and the ambulance drove off.

End of POV

Terri's POV

Matt and Jeff got in a ambulance one with Lita in and another with Trish in.

Terri: they are back friends

Maria: ugh how?

Terri: I'm not sure but we need them to break friends again.

Maria: I know

We walked back to our locker room and we decided to come up with a plan to break them friends.