Oh my gosh!

Trish's POV

I am in my locker room while Lita is with Ashley and Matt is with Jeff and Jeff is in the ring since he has a match against Edge so I said that I would watch his match he didn't want me to but I want to since he is one of my best friends.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I am in a match against Edge and Matt said he would come down to the ring with me so I agreed because I know Matt he won't give up.

Once I was ready I walked to the curtain.

Edge walked out from the curtain and did what he usually does and then Matt turned to me.

Announcer: this match is set for one fall first making his way to the ring Edge.

Matt: you have got this Jeff

Jeff: thanks bro

I walked out from the curtain with Matt behind me. I danced and then walked down the ramp.

Announcer: and his opponent being accompanied by Matt Hardy ..... Jeff Hardy

I got into the ring and got onto a turnbuckle and did my symbol. Matt got out of the ring and I stood in front of Edge.

*Near the end of the match*

I was about to pin Edge but Matt got a chair and since the ref was out Matt got two chairs I knew what he was gonna do so I got one of the chairs and placed it under Edge's head and when I turned to Matt to get the other chair he hit me with the chair and I was out.

End of POV

Matt's POV

I was in my brother's corner but while I was down there I remembered everything that Jeff has done so while the ref was out so I got two chairs Jeff put one under Edge's head and when he turned around to ask for the other chair I hit him over the head and Edge saw he was shocked.

Ref: 1....2....3

Announcer: here is your winner Edge

I looked at Jeff then I got out of the ring and headed up the ramp and went backstage I saw Trish and Lita they were furious.

Lita: what hell was that Matt?

Trish: Lita you can deal with Matt I am going to see to Jeff

Trish walked away from us and Lita glared at me.

Lita: why would you do that?

Matt: I did what I want because I am tired of this since it is always Jeff this and Jeff that ... why am I even telling you this

Then I pushed past her and walked to my locker room.

End of POV

Trish's POV

I ran down to the ring.

J.R: it's Trish

I slid into the ring and lifted Jeff's head up.

Trish: Jeff?!

I had no response.

Trish: Jeff? Please talk please let me know that you are okay