3 weeks later

Trish's POV

It has been about 3 weeks since me and Jeff have been dating but we also broke up for about 2 weeks and then he tried to talk to me but I won't listen because we might fight again and I don't want to fight with him anymore so right now we have broken up we are both single Matt and Lita keep trying to get us back together.

*Flashback*

I was walking down the corridor and then Aaron came and kissed me I instantly pushed him away and I saw Jeff he didn't look happy.

Trish: Jeff?

He stormed off and I slapped Aaron.

Aaron: I love you Trish please take me back

Trish: I love Jeff not you so leave me alone and never ever come near me you weirdo

Then I ran after Jeff I ran straight to his locker room because he will be in there I'm guessing.

*Inside the Hardyz locker room*

I walked in.

Trish: Jeff?

Silence

Trish: Jeff?

Again silence

Trish: is anyone here?

No answer

Trish: Jeff if you're in here it's not funny

???: why Trish

Trish: Jeff I didn't kiss him he kissed me

Jeff: yeah sure

Trish: don't you believe me?

Jeff: I don't know

Trish: you don't know if you believe your girlfriend how many times do I have to tell you that guy made my life a living hell or did you forget that.

Jeff: I don't know because you say that you hate him and the next thing I know you are kissing him.

Trish: he kissed me and as soon as he placed his lips on mine I pushed him away because I love you and he is just trying to get in your head so you would break up with me so he can come in and help me.

Jeff: yeah sure

Trish: I am sick and tired of your games Jeff you don't care about me so Jeff Hardy we are through!

I then stormed out of the room and walked straight to mine and Lita's locker room and I locked the door I don't want anyone coming near me, walk into the room or even talking to me.

End of flashback

That has haunted me for ages but anyway right now I am in my hotel room packing everything away to be ready for our next city which is my home town.

End of POV

Jeff's PoV

It's been 2 weeks since Trish broke up with me and I had that flashback of her and Aaron kissing and our fight but after she left my locker room I instantly regretted everything I said I should've known better.

???: I told you I would break you up

I turned around and saw Aaron he smirked at me I glared.

Jeff: I swear I will kill you

Aaron: good luck with that

I grabbed him and threw him out of the arena entrance. I then walked to the lunch room and saw Ashley and John they saw me and sat next to me.

Ashley: hey we heard about the fight between you and Trish

Jeff: yeah I regret everything I said I should've known that Aaron was trying to get into my head and I had to yell at her.

John: it's okay

Jeff: John it's not okay I lost Trish

???: you will win her back

I turned around and saw my brother

Jeff; but what if I don't

Matt: you will Jeff because she still loves you

Jeff: how do you know?

John: when she is with the girls they can see it in her eyes that she still loves you she just won't admit it.

Jeff: *sighs*

Matt: go explain to her

Jeff: I can't she might not want to see me

Matt: if you change your mind she is in her hotel room packing for the next city

Jeff: oh

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I just finished packing and I smiled now I don't have to spend 2 hours packing my stuff away anyway I watched TV I then had a text off Lita.

Text message

Hey Trish you okay?

From Lita

I smiled and texted her back.

Text message

Hey Lita I'm fine just at my hotel room watching a movie you know just before we move to the next city

From Trish

I put my phone down and put in the movie a walk to remember since I haven't watched this movie in ages.

End of POV

Lita's PoV

I texted Trish to see if she is okay since I haven't heard anything off her since the show had ended she was the first one to leave but we don't know why.

Matt: hey

Lita: hey

Matt: where's Trish?

Lita: hotel room

Matt: I'm guessing she left early

Lita: yeah she had her match and checked if she was scheduled to do something else and she wasn't so she went back to the hotel that and also because she didn't look so good when she walked inside the arena with me earlier.

Matt: oh I hope she gets better

Lita: same

Matt: Jeff is still regretting that fight they had

Lita: is he still blaming himself?

Matt: yeah

Lita: well it is Aaron's fault and a little bit of Jeff's fault

Matt: I know

End of POV

Trish's PoV

I sighed and just finished the movie and then I took it out of the CD player and then fell asleep since it was a little late.

End of POV