A night out

Matt's POV

Lately Jeff has been telling me that I like Lita and he won't give up anyway right now I am getting ready for a match that I have next when Jeff walked in.

Matt: hey

Jeff: hey

Matt: what's up?

Jeff: I am going down to the ring with you

Matt: what? Why?

Jeff: starters because Rhyno is out there

Matt: okay

Jeff: also Trish and Lita are at commentary and since Rhyno is going to be at ringside with Edge then I want to check on them as well

Matt: *nods* okay

Once I was ready me and Jeff walked out of the room and we saw Trish and Lita already down at commentary. We also saw Edge near us he didn't notice us and we also saw Rhyno with Edge.

Edge walked out from the curtain.

Announcer: this match is set for one fall first making his way to the ring being accompanied by Rhyno Edge.

Edge slid into the ring and then waited for me.

Jeff: you have got this Matt don't forget I will hurt anyone who tries to get to you

Matt: thanks Jeff

I walked out from the curtain with Jeff following.

Announcer: and his opponent being accompanied by Jeff Hardy...... Matt Hardy

I got into the ring and leaned on the rope and did our symbol and then I stood in front of Edge the bell then rang and we started.

End of POV

Jeff's POV

I walked up to the girls and they smiled.

Trish: hey

Jeff: you girls okay?

Lita: yeah we will let you know if we aren't

Jeff: *smiles*

I turned my attention to my brother and saw that the ref was out and Rhyno was getting into the ring so I quickly ran into the ring and grabbed Rhyno and threw him out of the ring and I saw Edge about to give Matt a spear but I stopped him in a way then I got out of the ring and grabbed Rhyno's head and bashed it against the announce table.

Trish: Jeff! Stop

I saw Trish and she pulled that look and I sighed and let Rhyno go and he held his head I saw the ref coming around and Matt gave a twist of fate and went for the pin.

Ref: 1...2....3

The ref gave a signal and the bell rang.

Announcer: here is your winner Matt Hardy

I slid into the ring and walked up to Matt.

Jeff: knew you would win

Matt: Jeff thanks for helping me