Matt vs Jeff

Jeff's POV

I put my foot down on the bottom rope and Trish got out but before she jumped off the apron.

Jeff: be careful Trish I don't want you to get hurt

Trish: I will be fine Jeff ... good luck

Jeff: thanks

Trish then jumped off the apron and she sat down next to J.R and she put on a headset while I turned around and stared at Matt he got in the ring and stood in front of me.

The bell rang we were about to start when we heard Lita's theme song play through the arena.

Lita: fellas hold on

Matt: what?

Lita: okay Matt we all know that something is wrong and Jeff I know you want to hurt Matt because of what happened to her but fellas you two are brothers and you two always stuck together everyone loves the Hardyz when they work together.

Matt: there is no more Hardy Boyz

Lita: *sighs* Matt we want to help you

Lita then got in the ring and stood in between us Trish looked confused but she took her headset off and got a microphone and got in the ring.

Trish: Lita what's wrong?

Lita: me and Ashley was watching this backstage and we don't like it we miss the Hardy Boyz that stick together

Trish: I know that Lita and I agree with you

Lita: thank you

Trish: but I just can't believe what Matt did to me

Lita: I know that was out of order

Matt: this is a thing between me and my brother

Jeff: *glares*

Matt: so why don't you two get out of the ring before I hit you

I stood in front of Lita and Trish.

Jeff: don't you dare touch them

Matt: or what

I held the bottom rope down so Lita and Trish can get out they did.

Lita: Jeff we don't want you and Matt to fight

Jeff: I know and to be honest I don't want to fight my flesh and blood but if he has hurt one of my friends I will hurt him twice as bad

Trish: be careful

Jeff: I'll be fine

They nodded and jumped off the apron and sat at the announce table while I turned around and then the bell rang again then Matt attacked me well he threw me into a turnbuckle and then he walked away and then came running towards me but I dodged it.

Matt tried so hard to get me down but it kept failing since I always kicked out of every single pin he did.

*Near the end of the match*

Matt was about to hit a twist of fate but I pushed him off me and he landed on the bottom rope so I held onto the top rope and kicked him in the chest and he held his chest. I got him set up for a swanton I jumped onto the top rope and did a swangton.

Ref: 1.....2.....3

Announcer: here is your winner Jeff Hardy

I got out of the ring and the girls walked up to me.

Trish: come on

We walked up the ramp we just made it onto the stage when Matt spoke.

Matt: hey Jeff

I turned around and so did the girls since Trish was on my left and Lita on my right.

Matt: don't think this is over

I glared if he wants to make this personal then it is gonna get personal.

End of POV

*The next day*

Jeff's POV

I walked into the arena with Trish since Lita came to the arena with Ashley and John.

Trish: Jeff are you sure it's okay to be outside like in the corridors while Matt is after you?

Jeff: what is the worst that can happen?

Trish: he could attack you from behind and you could get hurt and he could attack me.

Jeff: he won't attack you Trish because I won't let him

Trish: you're so sweet Jeff you know that right?

Jeff: yeah I know you tell me everytime

Trish: *giggles* 'cause it's true

Jeff: *smiles*

Me and Trish walked to Trish's locker room since Matt will be in ours I don't want to go into a fight this early I'm still tired.

Trish: I just seen what match I have tonight

Jeff: yeah who is your opponent?

Trish: Matt

Jeff: what?

Trish: somehow he wanted a match against me

Jeff: no that isn't on I'm gonna see Vince come on

Trish nodded and we both walked to Vince's office.

Vince: what is it?

Jeff: I want you to change Trish's match

Vince: what match?

Jeff: where Trish has to go against Matt?

Vince: I didn't make that match

Jeff: if you didn't

Vince: and no one has ever told me about this match

Jeff: ugh he's put up a fake.... Vince give me a match against my brother tonight because I want to bloody hurt him.

Vince: I understand that you are hurt about what Matt has done to you

Jeff: Vince he hit me with a chair and costed me my match, he pushed Lita to the ground and he threw Trish against a wall and I won't have him doing that so either give me that match or I will go and find him and kick his ass now.

Vince: you get your match it starts in 15 minutes also Trish I would stay with Kane and the Undertaker tonight since Test and Albert are not here and neither is the APA.

Trish: okay

We walked out of Vince's office and I walked Trish to Kane and the Undertakers locker room.

Outside the brothers of destruction locker room

I knocked on the door and the undertaker answered.

Undertaker: what's up?

Jeff: Vince said that Trish has to stay with you while I go in a match against my brother

Undertaker: okay

Trish: bye Jeff good luck

Jeff: I'll be fine don't worry

Trish nodded at me and then walked into the room.

Undertaker: don't worry Jeff she will be safe with us

Jeff: thanks I knew I could count on you two

Undertaker: *nods* now go win your match

I nodded and gave a smile then I left to go get ready for my match.

I got to the curtain and saw Matt in the ring so I waited till my music and when it did I went down to the ring and got on a turnbuckle and did my symbol. The bell rung as soon as I got off the turnbuckle.

End of POV