It Begins

So here I was, standing with my back against the wall. "What do I do?" I asked myself.

I was told that I had to choose either my friends or my girlfriend. Chloe was really angry as I forgot I had promised her that I would spend the afternoon with her, however, instead I was out on church street hanging out with Ben.

"Baby I am really sorry, I forgot about spending the afternoon with you" I explained.

"I DON'T SEE HOW YOU COULD FORGET!" Chloe screamed, with a look of pure disgust and resentment, " If you loved me as much as you say you do then you wouldn't forget it would you?"

"Ok babe, your absolutely right I shouldn't have forgot, I've been an ass today why don't we go and get some food and we can watch a movie together"

Chloe must have wanted that in the first place because a little smile crept across her face as she asked,

"You really mean it Sean?"

" Of course I do Chloe"

So after an hour of changing into suitable clothes and Chloe sorting out her make up, we was on our way to Buffet City for our all you can eat meal. For the good part of an hour and a half we sat there laughing away and telling each other how much we loved each other. Around 8:30ish we headed back home. We was both tired so we got our pyjamas on, climbed into bed and fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning at 9 o'clock and the first thing I noticed was the fact Chloe was not led next to me. This struck me as unusual because I was always awake before her.

"Chloe? You downstairs babe?" There was no reply. Nobody seemed to be in.

I searched the rooms of the house and yet I was all alone. I decided to see if they were stood outside on the front so I made my way to the front door.

The door was stood ajar. I was starting to get worried now. I slowly opened the door fully and let out a long gasp. On the door I saw a huge red coloured liquid substance dripping down the wooden door.

Our house's front door was covered in blood.