The Armourey Brutality

Ok so yeah guys the last chapter includes the same scenario as AMC's The Walking Dead. I can't help it, I'm a huge fan.

Still would like some new ideas from you all so get them comments in people.

Thanks in advance,

Sean :-)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Walking towards this armourey has to be one of the best walks I have had since the apocalypse began. I had my amazing girl by my side, a stable enviroment and plenty of space to start the new life we all wanted to have.

Now getting closer to the armourey I started hearing faint noises but I shrugged them off. I would soon realise what an idiotic move that would be. As we rounded the corner to the armourey we walked into a pack of about 30 walkers. Yeah I thought since we have gone all Walking Dead style we may as well call them walkers.

"Chloe head for cell block d, we can funnel them in 1 at a time and deal with them." But as I turned around to run I noticed a huge amount of walkers piling out of block d. What are we going to do now? I've just put me and Chloe on the dinner plate. We were done for.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Three deafening gunshots echoed around the courtyard, this noise however attracted all of the walkers towards me and Chloe. We started to run towards the forest not so far from us so that we could circle around the walkers and draw them away. As we ran for our lives we could hear more gunshots from the prison.

We managed to make our way to the courtyard gates and I could see our group shooting the walkers as well as another group. "Where did this group come from?" I thought to myself. However it seemed a good thing that they showed up as they assisted in clearing the walkers and ensuring our safety.

I graciously thanked our guests, "Thanks for the help but, who are you may I ask?"

"Your most welcome, I'm Tom, this is my partner Rebecca, my sister Sophie and....." I had to interupt at this point as I recognised the last 3 members of the group.

"OH MY GOD!!! Andy, Becky is that really you?"

"Sean? Oh man you are a sight for sore eyes."

"Jesus I never thought I would see you two or Leo again." I was so excited about seeing all three of them alive and well.

Tom was stood rooted to the spot with a look of confusion on his face, "I see you all know each other."

"Yeah. Andy happens to be my adopted brother." I didn't hesitate to enlighten Tom on how I knew Andy.