On The Road Again

So 4 months have now passed since we lost the treehouse, it was a sight I still couldn't get out of my head. We had travelled to Darwen and picked up Chloe's family and now we are travelling around trying to find a place to set up a new life.

"Sean, babe we need to stop and check out the map again." Chloe suggested as we drove.

"Yeah I guess your right baby." I stated defeated.

So I stuck my hand out to alert the others in the truck that we were stopping.

"Ok I'm gonna take Ben with me and go hunt tonights dinner" I said to Chloe as I picked up the crossbow I found back in Darwen.

So me and Ben left the others working on the map whilst we went for a hunt.

"Man I can't keep this group together like this anymore. This isn't a way of life." I said sorrowfully to Ben.

"Sean, mate you may not have to much longer look over there." Ben was really excited.

And thats when I saw it. I must surely be dreaming, it couldnt be possible, could it?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys sorry its only a short update but people were getting a little impatient on waiting but the next update will be much better :)

Keep your views coming and I need more ideas from you guys as well so please vote and comment some ideas or even send them in a message.

Thanks guys.