The New Group Member

Chloe's P.O.V

TWO MONTHS!!!! TWO MONTHS of being stuck in that shit tip camp site in Darwen. All that time wasted because I thought Sean may have actually come there and wait for me. Oh how wrong could I be because here he is almost having a chunk taking out of him so I have to save his life. Only problem was I didnt realise who the zombie was until I was pulling my dagger out of her skull.

I had just killed Robyn Southworth. The mother to Sean's gorgeous little boy was now dead at the hand of my dagger.

"Baby where have you been all this time?" Sean asked me bringing me back to reality.

"Did you not hear the broadcasts about the camp in darwen?"

"No we didn't" he replied.

"We........ There's more of you?" I asked with a look of slight relief.

"Yeah there's me, Kenzie-Lee, Ben, Tara and my Auntie Linda. Is any of your family still alive?" he started to look a little worried for me now.

"Yeah my Mum, Mikey, Conner and Chelsea are all alive but never mind that just now, lets get the rest of the group and get out of here."

Sean's P.O.V

I had to agree with her, getting out of here would be a good idea. So we legged it round gripping all the tins and bottles we could carry and got into the truck waiting outside. After 10 minutes we was on the road on the way to where our group had made camp.

The group decided we would make a sturdy tree house between two strong trees, this was because we all knew that zombies cant climb.

Arriving back at the treehouse I noticed that we had at least fifty zombies surrounding the camp. So me being the slight genius I am threw a brick at a car down the road and the car's alarm started drawing away the zombies attention. Me and Chloe sneakily avoided the horde and got inside the trehouse.

Everyone went bezerk when they saw Chloe. However celebrations were to be short lived as I explained what was happening to the group.

"Everyone listen up........ We are moving out of Blackburn tonight"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey peepz Sean again. So my views are starting to slowly increase so I owe a huge thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read my book. Any ideas are welcome just post a comment or message me your idea and I will try add it into the story....... Again I just wanna say THANKS GUYS!!!!