Andrew's Story

Hey guys I'm back after a few weeks. And now its time for someone else's POV. And its coming from Sean's adopted brother Andrew.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Andy's POV.

I can't believe that the 3 people I never thought I would see again where part of the group we thought arrived at the prison to take it from us and kill us.

"Andy you gotta tell me how you have managed to survive all this time. I'm intrigued to hear your story" Sean sounded like he had just won the jackpot at a casino.

"Well man when the shit hit the fan and the virus went global I got me, Becky and Leo a whole load of supplies and headed to the supposed refuge camp that was apparently safe. However I was wrong to think that it was the best thing for us because as soon as we got there we saw that it was overrun by them flesh eating douche bags. Whilst we were sat there in the van I heard a knock on the door and that's when we met Tom and his group. After that we made our way towards Manchester and thats when we found this place. We were here for about 3 months before we heard another group entering. At first we thought they were gonna kill us so we took refuge in cell block d. After a couple of days we thought it was a good idea to scout out the other group that's when we saw the walkers and found out the other group was all of you." I finished the story and saw the look on Sean's face.

I'm actually amazed just as much as he is when he finishes telling me his story.

"I'm actually glad you, Chloe and little Kenzie-Lee have made it this far bro, but it is a real shame about Robyn."

Tears filled Sean's eyes a little as he replied, "I know. As much as she could be a bitch at times, she never deserved to go out like that."

A thought suddenly came to my mind. I often wondered if I had any family left out there and yet here they stood my sister-in-law, my nephew and my adopted brother. NO not adopted, Sean was my brother and no matter what happens I know we would always have each others backs. I smiled as I spoke,

"I'm just glad that our family is together again bro."