Twenty Five

"W-Wait a minute, Seokjin--Can you talk slower? I don't understand what you're saying." Hoseok says through the phone clutched against his ear as he leisurely paces back and forth, his hand going up to his mouth as he listens to Taehyung's manager vent to him on the other line.

"He's going through a fit of rage again, I need you to come pick him up. I have to sort out some things with–Mr. Kim, what're you doing with that pine cone...Taehyung?...Taehy-" The phone call ends with Seokjin's worried voice being cut off.

Hoseok lowers his phone, staring at the black screen in confusion on what he had heard. He scratches his head and quickly places his phone in his pocket before grabbing his leather jacket from off the coat rack. He turns to Rae who was sitting on a couch in a penthouse, looking around at all the decor. Hoseok sighs, "Hey," Rae's attention is brought onto him. He presses his lips together. "I have to leave and pick up Taehyung." He informs, walking over to the door as he slides on one of the sleeves of his jacket, the other following next. The brunette raises her eyebrows, hurriedly standing up to rush over to him.

"Um, but what about-" She points behind her, but gets cut off by Hoseok.

"Don't worry, he knows I was coming. But, this is really urgent and I need to leave right now. I'll come back, I swear!" Hoseok promises quickly before grabbing the door handle and jogging out. Rae stands there dumbfounded as she watches the door close in front of her.

She lowers her gaze to the floor, unsure of what to do. She was practically left alone at some guys house she's never even met before.

Is this my end?! Her eyes widen at the realization, spinning around to maybe find a way out (despite a door being right behind her), but she stops mid-spin when her gaze meets a pair of cat like eyes staring at her from afar with a glare on their face.

"Who the hell are you? Why the hell are you in my house?" The male's tone comes out in a threatening; venomous and harsh; he stands beside a white piano, keeping his distance.

Rae gulps at the tone of the black haired males voice, visibly shaking in her stance. "U-Uh...well you see..."

"Are you the girl Seokie–Hoseok mentioned?" He suddenly questions, his piercing onyx eyes looking up and down at the aforementioned female. Rae doesn't know how to act. By just standing, the female feels extremely vulnerable and helpless despite the male seemingly shorter than her. Without being able to physically voice out her answer, she nods frantically, unsure of what would come to her now. The male crosses his arms in a powerful posture that sends Rae's mind reeling.

He was about to say something until a higher pictched voice interrupts his potiental words. "D-Daddy!" Both heads turn in the direction the voice was heard; finding little Hyunie wrapped in a blankie, clothed in a baby blue bunny onesie as he stumbles toward his father. He rubs his eyes with his small fist, the apples of his cheeks rosy with sleep.

The black haired males stern gaze softens upon seeing his toddler waddle toward him in a haze of sleepiness. He crouches down to allow the four-year-old to run into his chest, a small thump being heard. His arms wrap around his son in a secure manner before lifting him up under his bottom, bringing him to his side.

The older male takes a moment to whisper affections of love to the child, a small smile gracing his lips when he hears the laughter of a child; his child. Rae stares lovingly at the father–son moment, hearts practically spewing out of her eyes at the scene. She makes a sound of 'uwu' gaining the other males attention, his once love-filled-gaze turning cold when his eyes land on the female.
"Who are you?" He repeats, voice punctual and menacing.

Rae shivers and tries her best to sputter out her name. "I-I'm Rae, Rae Han." Hyun turns his head upon hearing that name, rubbing his eyes to see who was talking. A toothy grin soon follows as he squirms in his fathers hold, a sign of wanting to be let down.