Chapter 2

"Hello is this Paul from Paul sports & more?" I asked into the phone.

"Yes this is he who is this?" He replied.

"This is Hannah Adams, the new event planner from the Toronto Maple Leafs." I answered him.

"Oh thanks for calling!" He said appreciative.

"No problem sir, I seen you wanted two players at your store on November 4th." I stated.

"Yes that's correct, we are having a one day sale on all Maple Leaf merchandise and I was wanting some players to come." He continued.

"Sounds fun! I I'm able to get Auston Matthews and Mitch Marner to your store is that okay with you?" I asked Paul.

"Yes of course! They are so nice." He replied.

"Okay thank you Paul. I'll call you in a few weeks to finalize all the details." I added.

"Okay thanks again! Bye." He said.

"Bye." I said excitedly.

Ethan walked back into the room to see how everything went.

"So how did it go?" He wondered.

"It went good! He's excited to get Matthews and Mitch to his store." I said.

"That's great!" He said walking over to congratulate me on my first step to planning my first event.

-
_ a few days later_

I had to go tell Mitch and Auston that they are going to Paul's Sport & more for a player appearance. Taking the elevator to get down to the locker room.

Walking upon the huge heavy doors I brushed my clothes to make sure I looked presentable. Knocking on the door waiting for approval to enter.

"Yes?" A guy came to see what I wanted.

"I need to talk to Auston and Mitch." I stated.

"I'll go get them." He said returning back into the room.

A few minutes later 2 tall men came out of the huge doors. They both had on a long sleeve, navy blue, under armor shirt and long shorts. With tennis shoes and maple leafs hats.

"Hello, I'm Hannah Adams the new event planner. I meet you guys a few days ago." I said smiling.

"Oh yeah you work with my cousin Ethan!" Mitch said laughing.

"Ethan and I planned an event for November 4th for Paul's sports & more." I stated showing them

"We love Paul." Auston said excitedly.

"That's great," I replied smiling.

"See you soon!" I continued as I waved good bye.

"Bye." They said in unison but Auston flashed a cheesy grin as he returned into the locker room.

I know I can't feel this way but I have a small crush on Auston. Noting will happen but I wish it could.